The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Dear foolish you

Double-page supporter
I can't express how excited I am to see the horrified looks of despair on Willard and the others when they're cured and have to reflect upon their past actions

I think I speak for everyone who isn´t an idiot that we really appreciate your tls. Hatred towards something you put a lot of effort in always stings, a lot, but please note that most negative comments fall in th eye way more than they should. They still make up the minority, I´m very certain of that (especially in regards to the quality you deliver!)

Fed-Kun's army
The hateful comments are absolutely absurd. I've always loved your translations and quality, you're one of my favorite groups. The bastards giving you grief belong in the boiler room of hell

Dex-chan lover
Your group have been translating this series very well. Don't let the haters get to you. TY for the TL.

Whoever is complaining, please ignore them in their stupid words. This is an incredible series and so many of us are really happy to have someone pick up the torch and continue the translations! My Japanese is somewhere between N3-4, so I have a decent understanding of the work it's taking you to do this. Thanks for all your hard work!

Supporter
Man, I rarely check the comments, but people are complaining? This scintillation is certainly not worth complaining over, there's heaps of burning trash being pushed out continuously by "official sources", complainers should head that way, fuck the whiners.
Scantilators, thank you for all that you do, sorry for not being more vocal about it, I'm rather anti social by nature, even online, so I don't often swing by the comments, you have my utmost appreciation and thanks.

Group Leader
My english is not good, I can't discern the difference of the quality, so I have no complain. :salute:

But, thanks for the chapter :chad: 👍🏻✨

Dex-chan lover
We have a cure for love sickness but we still don't cure for stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
Dear anyone who's complaining about the non-existense bad quality TL from this TL-group....
g7pmhu.jpg

Y'all such an egg-sucking, lily-livered, jive-talking, whackadoo. Foul villain! Cur! I bite my thumb at thee, you ugly motherfucker, so hasta la bye bye, daddy-o!
b1ea3e.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I adore your translations, so reading the afterword(?) this time was a huge surprise!! It’s so pleasant to read… and I heavily agree with what y’all said. If they are complaining so much about something they are reading for FREE, then they can just stop reading it. No one’s forcing them. Y’all aren’t even obligated to continue translating. Thank you all so much for sharing the wonderful manga with us, I really appreciate it. If y’all choose to stop translating for your health and well-being, or even if you just don’t have fun doing it anymore, that’s okay. You’re more important than our enjoyment <3

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to lie, this translation has a totally different quality than the others from Baddies, i wonder if this was a protest? I think they don't read Dex's comments, because i rarely see tl complaints in this series and yet they are dumping their dissatisfaction with their Discord server on Dex readers? Very cool. It would be much simpler to just limit the group but ok.:huh:💢
Thks for the ch.

Dex-chan lover
you folks are really good at this, im very sorry youve been getting shit. i always get happy when i see you upload any of your series, and was quite glad when you picked this up

I'm really sad that people complain. This is really good quality translations!! Sometimes the font size is a little small, but to be fair, there is a LOT of text to fit into some of those speech bubbles. 😂😳
This is the series that I'm most excited to see a new chapter for. Thank you SOOOO much for your hard work!!

Users who are viewing this thread