The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Because the Heroine Never Gives Up!

Dex-chan lover
I love how literally none of the higher-ups take her seriously and even laughed at her face.

Now I just need everyone to persecute her and those stupid followers of her, and then end her terrible existence, or banish her to hell forever.

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter is so criiiiiiiinge. This girl didn't graduate high school right, she has no brains to realize the entire game plot has already gone off the rails and she has no chance in hell.
Delusion is a powerful drug and drugs are bad, mmkay~
Who's the old man at the end? The king?
Yup, seems to have stress aged quite badly.

Dex-chan lover
Please take her out. She is insufferable

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter is so criiiiiiiinge. This girl didn't graduate high school right, she has no brains to realize the entire game plot has already gone off the rails and she has no chance in hell.
She was in college when it was exposed how much of a rotten bully she’d always been (probably from elementary to high school) and she dropped out and became an entitled neet.

Dex-chan lover
She clearly should've realized from the getgo. All the guys' lives had been fixed, but she went and drugged them all and convinced them that their savior who had been there for them for years was somehow secretly an evil witch who was bullying them. The fact she had to twists everything around should've told her that this wasn't the game world, but I'm guessing her success and everything working out for her convinced her it would always work out in the end.

Dex-chan lover
YER DUM DUM... how even people fall for this witch? well, love does make people stupid but not on this level

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Were there guns in this world? I read a the WN version, I don't remember this part. But then the WN was just MTL with minimal editing, so it was only partially comprehensible. It's nice that the story seems to be expanded before the final showdown.

Last edited:
I can barely wait for Pina to crash and burn.

Maybe once judgement is passed on her will Emi wake-up?

I kinda want to see Angel put 1 and 1 together and figure out that there're 2 people inside Remilia and fall in love with both, the cold, calculating and ruthless Remi and the sweet, caring and loving Emi.

Dex-chan lover
What i love and hope will be fulfilled, is that it doesnt matter how much the cabinet or the former "MLs" have switched sides against the OGFL. They will still get their taste of vengeance :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread