The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Because the Heroine Never Gives Up!

Fourth person in a month. Unlikely to be a 4th bullying claim, so it's either a noble denouncing the star maiden, or the 4th servant who's already been caught with a bribe.
Not sure if it was hinted at in the Manga or not, but my guess would be:
the fourth one to retract their statement about Remilia bulling the starmaiden

Dex-chan lover
Fourth person what? That disapears?
Because that could be a problem for the demons.
That is caught trying to buy ingredients for the Star Maiden?
That would be ideal.

Double-page supporter
The thing about the Gold Digger is that she's only digging the hole deeper for herself and those who listen to her. It's almost Minecraft time for her.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty standard manga villain behavior. Average manga villains almost always seem incapable of understanding how their perfect plans could fall apart or how anyone could actually stand up to them and usually break down complaining about how things aren't supposed to be that way and it's not possible, etc. etc. Feels like it's probably a cultural thing to do with how they treat excessive pride and ego (except when the person is able to back it up, then their ego is considered a positive because they're better than everyone)
This probably worse than that.

This Pina is like someone who playing gacha games as a trend. Relying on items instead of looking up guides or trial and error.

When she works at the soup kitchen, she did mention that her rep probably going to lure in "characters". In a way, she still doesn't treat the people around her as real human but as npc.

Plus, her "political" games is only high school level combined with her commoner upbringing, she doesn't know how to "act" around nobles.

Not even once she or Willard has show to do any information gathering before making any moves, thinking what they do is "groundbreaking".

Erhashaa back handed comment to Willard also quite nasty bordering public execution in front of others.

When you are stupid, having someone stupider than you stroking your ego must be nice.

This is what he basically meant about the relationship between Willard and Pina.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for TL 😆
Now I think I need to save up chapters, so that I can read it all at once and keep laughing madly as Pina descent into madness 😈😈

Er...what? The nobles/aristocrats/ministers seem super rational..."respecting each other's culture, evidence, etc". Where were these people when the condemnation happened?

The First Prince is so brutal to Will with that knockout jab: "Your lover truly suits you, doesn't she?"

I really wish Pina was a smarter villainess...I mean in this chapter we saw her publicly go gaga over the First Prince, we saw her call the people she was suppose to convince idiots, then she threw a temper tantrum.

Also who's the last guy and the fourth person to? Be killed, be bribed, quit, join Team Remi?
Probably the 4th person who reported that the Star Maiden has been trying to buy drugs.
I think the Knight Lady was the first person to report that the Star Maiden has been trying to buy drugs to the queen.

Dex-chan lover
Man when even the Prince thinks your ass is backwards
lolololololol.jpg

The Star Maiden did a Racism 😄
racist.jpg

Wait hold on, a gun?
They have guns in this setting?
gun.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yanno. The coolest shit is that the Star Maiden will likely accuse Remilia of being "not Remilia" and that she's someone else reincarnated like her in front of Angel who can sense lies, hoping that one statement will be Remilia's downfall. Remilia, however, is Remilia and that's the truth that'll get her head off her shoulders.

Still feel sorry for the actual Star girl stuck inside Pina Collada.

Double-page supporter
Man when even the Prince thinks your ass is backwards
lolololololol.jpg

The Star Maiden did a Racism 😄
racist.jpg

Wait hold on, a gun?
They have guns in this setting?
gun.jpg
Canons are probably a thing, and if they are, then flintlocks are at least possible. If you have magic, you have the magic to make explosions. It's all about directing the force of an explosion. Or... I dunno. Could be a saying that was translated weird.

Users who are viewing this thread