The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Because the Heroine Never Gives Up!

Double-page supporter
i LOVE how pina's selfishness, uselessness, and abuse of power has finally come to bite her in the ass. immensely satisfying. at the end of the day I love an otome isekai that punishes the reincarnator for treating the world like their own playground rather than a living, breathing world with consequences. that's some goood karma! GET FUCKED!!!!!!

Pina: What could go wrong? I'm the Star Maiden, tee-hee.

Everything's already gone wrong.
LOVE the icon btw, fantastic remilia choice!

Dex-chan lover
Er...what? The nobles/aristocrats/ministers seem super rational..."respecting each other's culture, evidence, etc". Where were these people when the condemnation happened?

The First Prince is so brutal to Will with that knockout jab: "Your lover truly suits you, doesn't she?"

I really wish Pina was a smarter villainess...I mean in this chapter we saw her publicly go gaga over the First Prince, we saw her call the people she was suppose to convince idiots, then she threw a temper tantrum.

Also who's the last guy and the fourth person to? Be killed, be bribed, quit, join Team Remi?
They saw the way the wind was blowing and how much more influence they would have backing the First Prince over Will. Will has proven himself useless as even a puppet, so they aren't even pretending to care about him.

Dex-chan lover
Man when even the Prince thinks your ass is backwards
lolololololol.jpg

The Star Maiden did a Racism 😄
racist.jpg

Wait hold on, a gun?
They have guns in this setting?
gun.jpg
guns aren't particularly hard to make. A barrel, a projectile, a wick and some powder.

in a world of magic, they probably wouldn't be much more than a curiosity for rich nobles/merchants though.

Dex-chan lover
Highlight of this chapter:
Pina: The demons are evil! They eat babies!
Ministers: Take your meds, racist.
And then Erharsha brutally executes Willard in front of everyone

Dex-chan lover
Fourth person what? That disapears?
Because that could be a problem for the demons.
That is caught trying to buy ingredients for the Star Maiden?
That would be ideal.
other than the ppl who withdraw their accusations about witnessing the bullying, maybe the ppl who quit like Willards...brother? stepbrother/adopted brother or so that wanted to "Vacation"on the beach lol
Lol like "Oh no the maids destroyed my room"

Luv, I bet he heard you screaming down two halls.
i'm surprised female guards weren't assigned so they couldn't be 'seduced' (or even if they could i doubt she's into trying to go for any female charas even if it was possible)
Man when even the Prince thinks your ass is backwards
lolololololol.jpg

The Star Maiden did a Racism 😄
racist.jpg

Wait hold on, a gun?
They have guns in this setting?
gun.jpg
LOL i'm surprised he wouldn't have 'abandoned' her then and there, though i'm assuming this will lead to the half-demon prince ending up taking over as King, 'despite' his demon lineage lol. It'd be satisfying of Will got banished from the kingdom or had to live as a 'commoner' even if he didn't go full hobo and end up begging on the streets for soup

Well, if it's a story where you can literally fight and 'purify' a god, even if it's a specific god, i wouldn't be surprised if there was some kinda 'magical' gun where you shot mana focused instead of bullets lol if it's not just a figure of speech (then again i'm pretty sure Emi "invented" some items earlier in a chapter that Remi handed the rights over the the Duke/her father over to, i think an image showed like a vacuum and fridge, altho emi might be too kindhearted to reinvent the gun but apparently rifles date back to the 15th century) [Transmigrator Pina mentioned 'gacha' charas appearing, so it'd be hilarious if it was a meta thing where ppl could spend like 10 dollars on a microtransaction for some kinda super cheat gun item to skip grinding through fighting monsters and just skipping to enjoy the CGs/cutscenes lol]

Dex-chan lover
Would be funny that Emi sees what the villianess is doing, but without hearing her inner thoughts thinks the villianess is a much nice and helpful person than her so she never came back.
i mean im sure she'd understand , since in the end she used her 'cunning' to help ppl in the long run even if she's thinking 'muhuahua serves you right' when learning of the failed attempts of the 'crop rotation' and such (altho in a world with magic , other than to help commoners and ppl who can't use it, feels like it'd be easier to use some kinda rapid growth spell, tho i suppose better in the long run to help ppl self sustain instead of just handing them like a bag of like 5k coins like she did to the original demon 'merchant' who ran the secret shop)

Dex-chan lover
in a way i pity Will. If she never showed up his life would have been golden.

wonder if those premium items lower the intelligence of whoever uses them and whoever it's used on. it would explain why this girl is such a dumb bitch and why Will became an idiot

Aggregator gang
Also, about Pina: I think she already realised that the world no longer follow the game scripts. But she think that the world rules still applies (in other words, her being the saintess made her a necessity and so people needs to follow her opinions; that she has a position similar to a king)

Additionnally, it's her first real setback. Everything was granted to her for a long time, she could charm people (with or without premium items), even when they set restrictions, it was Willard that was reprimanded, not her. She probably think that her acting work on the ministers, but it only work on teens. She also failed to realise the power shift, that Willard is no longer next to the throne; hence she lost value.

She is stupid but not that stupid. She just doesn't understand politics and the adult world

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
The official raw of this chapter came out on the 18th, and y'all had it fully cleaned and translated by the 22nd? With this high level of quality?? The devil works fast, but damn, this translation team works faster.

Aggregator gang
Er...what? The nobles/aristocrats/ministers seem super rational..."respecting each other's culture, evidence, etc". Where were these people when the condemnation happened?
remilia's case is domestic, it can be dealt in any way possible, within reason of course

this case if it's not treaten carefully, it will lead to an international scandal, leading to lose the face at the best, losing demon tech and going to war at worst

also it's like remilia said, they changed their perception in a favorable way to their wallet, when there were only demon orphans they didnt gave a shit, now that demon tech is showing market interest, they also want a slice of the cake

Dex-chan lover
Oh, MAAAANNNNN....
The author/mangaka has really done a great job building this up.

I keep wanting to watch this hideous slitch receive her ever-so-deservéd comeuppance, and every chapter Remilia/Emi just spins more and more thread around her... and I STILL LOVE IT!!

Also,
Get fucked, cunt
I would normally agree, but this... female... has no toughness, no exquisite muscular, no depth, and no warmth; ergo, she misses every necessary qualification to even be called a cunt.

She is utterly without worth.

[EDIT]
Super thank you to @llin_tvdchickfor the releases! I just caught up, and I'm liking your work, here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread