The Pain of Seeing you Ship Sank...

I know i just posted quite Earlier but i can only share this in the internet since i'm an Introvert...(And i don't have friends who's an Otaku...most of them are Gaming Addicts).

The pain of Seeing your Ship Sanks is really sad doesn't it? Although i just made a meme where i make all my Couple Ship a Battleship...It still sad to see that they had to part ways and not be together no matter how wholesome can they be, Afterall if they aren't made for each other then why force it into a Relatonship but...Mennnn the pain and sadness, What do you think guys? Isn't it Sad considering how they progress through the series? Let me remind you again that this is an Open Discussion so you are free to Reply and post your Opinions, Thank you!

I might not be able to Reply though cause for some reason...The reply button does not work on me.

Dex-chan lover
@S0ulReaper
wdym by the reply button doesn't work? if it took forever for your reply to came out after clicking the submit button then you just need to refresh the page and try replying again.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Sometimes you can only watch your ship sink from you tiny lifeboat...

What a coincidence lmao.
I just fucked up after seeing a manga ending where my ship was completely fine before the very last chapter.
10081341.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I don't ship. But find it amusing how relationships of fictional people can bother real people so much. When NaruHina won and the NaruSaku shippers lost their fucking minds was probably the most hilarious shit I've ever seen, so anyway, just remember they're fictional people they don't exist and most of the time the said fictional people move on with their fictional lives.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I was clueless about the NTR thing, but I think I have this one. You're talking about a "ship", as in a particular character you want the MC to end up with, and not an actual seafaring vessel.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Greenfrost
You are correct! Although I do not know why it is called shipping...

Staff
Super Moderator
@comeonnow0
How could I have forgotten the S.S. Frienship?! I am disappointed in myself.

Users who are viewing this thread