The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Senpai and Kouhai

Group Leader
https://brrr.money/

edit: play as Jerome Powell https://thefed.app/apply

love you Varrel
ONIW8D4.png

Dex-chan lover
You joke, but that's what a loan is. The money you get and the money you owe both count as money, doubling it. Banking is weird.

Dex-chan lover
they gonna get a loan from a private sector......

they be future 'murica, aren't they?

Dex-chan lover
Printing more money is how you become Venezula really quickly...

I was going to argue that franz was already married to Seria, but then she asked to fuck the turtle.
At least he still has a loyal pseudo-imouto.

Dex-chan lover
Does that really count as helping? "Let's become America" could easily have been said by anyone else in that government. It's more a decision of whether to focus on controlling the economy or on improving the infrastructure that directly acts on expenses. Or looking to exports.

Dex-chan lover
Was I the only one that just skipped the "talking economics in a manga world with a noble" part? I mean seriously, that has to be the least fun thing ever.
It's like, lets combine nobility and economics and make the super awful place.

And this shit isn't even MCs problem, not only is he not a politician even as a hobby, he's not a "noble", he doesn't even live in that nobles area anymore right (parents do not count)? Just send a letter or something, "hey your reforms are shit and you need to fix it, shit lord", god damn nosy MC.

Speaking of, why is water mage girl being all "I'll protect this place" fucking no? She spent a good part of her life being exploted because of overinflated sense of responsibility and now she wants to "protect" a city? Breaking character much? Did she lose her memory? Or did she just not learn anything.

@Tamerlane Increasing the supply of money, which is really all that printing more money is, only leads to inflation when supply of that money outstrips demand for it. That often happens when a government prints money to pay for deficit spending and keeps doing it without either borrowing money to reduce the money supply or taxing it to reduce the money supply.

But the real reason not to just print more money is that they probably can't. MC's home town probably does not print its own currency, and so is not in charge of its own monetary policy. Reducing taxes in the meantime and borrowing the funds should have the same practical effect as reducing taxes and printing more money to cover the deficit would have though.

Thank you Varrel, for a much better translation than the guy who throws politics at us

Users who are viewing this thread