The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Is there a race that can't understand sarcasm? Because if so, then yes, I'm fucking racist. 😡

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I can't tell if you're joking.
Probably not.

@Halo
Is there a race that can't understand sarcasm? Because if so, then yes, I'm fucking racist. 😡
That would make you an ableist against those with social development disorders who can't grasp sarcasm, not a racist, but thank you for at least being honest now.

Staff
Super Moderator
Halo, no (my at is broken again lmao), that comment wasn't for you. We posted with 9 seconds of difference, pretty much at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman Unlucky. Well, at least this makes easier for the next frontpage defaultbro to jump to conclusions. I'm extremely helpful. 🙂

Supporter
This forum allows racists?
The "Why not both" girl is Australian, kind of showing your racial bias Halo.
I saw the overt racism, hence my original question.
Just didn't realize Halo was one of them.

I dont think you're a racist Halo but it's pretty funny to see you being called one.

@The_Pirate
Imagine thinking you have some kind of superiority because you screencapped a manga and stuck it in your profile.
It is the same thing as you right now, you're using default profile picture that created by someone else.

It is so cringe to read your post.

Dex-chan lover
@The_Pirate

Why can't you be more sensitive to Halo's lack of social development? If avoiding this so-called "racism" and "ableism" is so virtuous, and such a mark of a healthy and correctly functioning individual, then clearly someone like Halo who is "racist" and "ableist" must suffer from some kind of developmental or processing disorder.

Check your privilege ableist.

@The_Pirate
Dude, you're bringing that shit up just because of a meme?
You literally pain in the ass... please be sensitive and see the situation, it is just a meme!!!! Literally a meme.

Also wtf is ableists? Is that a new thing?

Supporter
Imagine thinking you have some kind of superiority because you screencapped a manga and stuck it in your profile.
f86c3a13ddb998631efa393d1c289567.gif

Check your privilege ableist.
200.gif

I just can't it's too much.

@Ceildric
You know Ceildric, you're right. Racism and ableism is okay, the people responsible can't be blamed. I should embrace the fact that racists and ableists like Halo do exist, and remember not to get so heated up about possible hate speech online. After all, as you've stated, I have to be sensitive that people like Halo may also have social development disorders. I really didn't think about the fact that maybe Halo was hurt as a child, or maybe just slower than the other kids, and maybe, he's more a product of the system rather than the system itself.

@ColorfulSoy
I suppose Halo isn't the only one not fully socially well-adapted on this website, so I'll help you too. "Ableism" is referring to the innate privilege associated with being "able-bodied" as opposed to (the now outdated term) "disabled". Being disabled can be physical, mental or social in nature. A good example of social disability is autism, which can be hard to see at first glance. Some autistic people can't read sarcasm very well, and they shouldn't be scorned for their inability to do so, unlike some people in this thread seem to think.

Staff
Super Moderator
Halo, it is sad to know that you've been dealing with these issues, as your mexican friend, I can hear all of your problems to help your mental health. Please contact me anytime.

Dex-chan lover
@Ceildric Why can't you be more sensitive to Halo's lack of social development? ... clearly someone like Halo who is "racist" and "ableist" must suffer from some kind of developmental or processing disorder.
Finally, some kind of compassion. Thank you.
056uxDY.jpg

@Richman Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread