The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztu5Y5obWPk

This statistical analysis video by the Shiva Ayyadurai himself is pretty fascinating
1 Hour-long video but it's really informational and definitely worth watching.
Science, Statistic and Math.
If this (on the top of many other statistical "anomalies") doesn't convince you that the dems are shady rats who blatantly and sloppily rigged the shit, I don't know what will.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

I'd also be curious if that law will be challenged or not about the ballots that return after election day, given that definitely seems open to abuse if nothing else. That's probably going to be part of the Supreme Court case I'd bet.

The number of ballots received from 11/3-11/6 was only 10k. Bidens margin is way above that. So the point is moot.

Not quite sure what you're asking on that last one there, but I'm tired so I may just be dumb

Feel free to ignore it. I no longer think Benford's is a useful tool in detecting election fraud in the US. The way elections are done, on a local scale, makes Benford's too unreliable.

St John's Episcopal Church

1st, we don't know who lit the fire. You can't say it was the protestors. Especially when we've got just as much evidence that fires and violence are being perpetrated by anti-government individuals (boog boys). You seem to be right (though WaPo has an article theorizing you aren't), but it doesn't change the fact that, according to Park Police, the protestors were removed in such a forceful manner for throwing water bottles. Not the damage to the church. That can still reflect back on trump given his unyielding support of police. He wanted to be the president of law and order, after all.

You really like to sell this pandemic short don't you? It's already one for the history books.

Trump could have downplayed the pandemic in a much more helpful way. He could have given folks confidence by showing support for the medical experts. The CDC for one. Instead he went the complete opposite and said it wasn't bad, despite knowing how contagious it was. Hell, I knew back in Jan-Feb how bad it was gonna be when I saw video from China of checkpoints with thermometers and soldiers spraying the air.

I doubt that most people think we can ever really control it.

Anecdotal. Most people I spoke to think the opposite. Looks like that might be come a reality as well with the pfizer vaccine.

bellwether

Well, whoever made the spreadsheet has a clear bias. 2016 wasn't a 100% year, either. Based on my math, the rate is actually higher using all the bellwether counties from wikipedia. Though, I don't know why we put so much stock into them. They're basically the groundhog's day of general elections. "If Clallam county sees it's shadow we'll have a Dem president this year!"

I'm glad I'm busy right now. Watching all the theories and court cases end up as nothing in real time was agonizing.

Dex-chan lover
Truly inspirational. You really can be anything you want to be in America.

5ZnLy2r.png

*Exceptions apply, including, but not limited to: literally anything and everything.

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0 Thats called the Dolezal effect. Where a white person pretends they're actually black, without earning the respect of the African American Community. AKA Machine Gun Kelly, Bieber, or Kanye, as opposed to somebody who earned it, Eminem.

Double-page supporter
@blackyawgdom

Totally not racist though to refer to and treat the “black community” as a monolith that can definitively pass judgement on someone’s “respect”, eh?

Just a step away from joining Biden in deciding who is black and who is not.

@Mr_Detective I have to disagree again 😉. It's not "some" news stations but every single one of them. The US elections are dominating the news. And you have to keep in mind that the news format in other countries is different from the US (at least as far as I know): from what I heard the US have channels specifically for news and they have channels for entertainment. The news channels broadcast news 24/7 including reports, commentaries, analysis, witness stories and what not. This is not how news in other countries work. Sure there are similar news channels like the mentioned Euronews, Deutsche Welle or Russia Today, but most people will probably not watch them, they'll watch "entertainment" channels, except that the distinction between news and entertainment isn't as sharp and clear as in the US. Every single channel here (and I mean even the kids channel!) is broadcastist a news program every few hours and people watch those because they are "news summaries" that can be as short as 5 minutes (or 15 minutes right before the prime time movie and up to 45 right after the prime time movie). Pretty much everyone watches those summaries (at least). And while they may not go into the exact statistical details of the elections they'd still sum them up in the sense of "the pattern of data is odd". And people talk about the elections in private settings as well even if we don't analyze the data on a level like you do. Just yesterday the elections were brought up in a conversation with my friends and today it was discussed among my family. We're all well aware of the claims that election watchers were hindered to enter poll locations and that there were "dead" people who voted.

@Archomp thanks for explaining but I have to disappoint you if you were referring to me with that statement because I've been on mangadex for longer than you xD. Migrated here right after batoto was shut down. And I don't hang around 4chan. The website I posted on before coming over to this thread was GitHub that's why I used markdown xD.
If only we can revoke their internet rights
That would be against America's beloved principle of "freedom of speech", wouldn't it? XD

@Ceildric I think that was humor... I mean the Twitter account has a white person's profile and yet says they are black... I'd find it odd as well...
And I don't think the conversation is about actually becoming black or even getting the respect of black people but rather having the black community think that you understand their struggles and interests despite being white (at least that's the impression I get from bringing Eminem into this)

Edit: playing around with text formatting again lol

Group Leader
@Nako I strongly disagree with you as well. Guess we're not looking at the same countries or interacting with the same people. The idea that everyone on this planet must be intensely following the US election is quite absurd and laughable and it sounds like Americans are too starving for attention. Take a country like Vietnam, for example, they have news channels that cover the election, but not to the extent that American news channels do. And the average folks, they care even less. The idea that even kids' channels have news contents in them as well annoy me. If I watch a sports channel, I expect sports contents, not some political stuff out of nowhere. I don't know what country you're even from, but having different types of channels showing mixing contents sound like something I'd see from a third world country from the early 2000s. And again, not everyone will care about the same thing you and your family do.

So, no. Perhaps many or most news stations will show US election contents, but not all the freaking time, sheesh. I don't think many people from other countries like seeing news from a foreign country popping up on their entertainment shows all of a sudden, either.

Since more and more proof has been flooding in favor of Trump, I'll be enjoying the spectacle when the court rule his win.

Jesus, voter ID not mandatory and "glitches" in software linked to Democrat party what the fuck America. Even 3rd world countries have better security with actually requiring ID AND election ink.

Got any source (and no shitty right wing YouTube Videos please)?

I've seen no "flood" of proof. Instead every single claim about organized voter fraud was put down by the courts because the GOP wasn't able to offer any evidence whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
It really only matters in regions within U.S sphere of influence as the alternative is Russia / China / E.U (?) and even then...

@Saturo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDuFm5DtboE
Th mental gymnastics in this one clip alone hurts; If I could hunt it down there was on clip of a lady admitting to being on probation for voter fraud from 2016, she voted red (lmao). You'll be hard pressed to find any legitimate sources as they're spread mainly through social media rather than actual news outlets.

Despite teargassing and arresting voters, despite tearing down the USPS to sabotage mail-in voting, despite sending armed terrorists to the polls[/url=https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/donald-trump-twitter-suspend-delete-b1616250.html], despite an [url=https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/donald-trump-twitter-suspend-delete-b1616250.html]unceasing deluge of lies, despite a pandemic intentionally left unchecked to hurt blue states, despite fake ballot boxes, despite limiting real ballot boxes and voting hours, despite terrorists trying to sneak boxes of fake ballots to the poles, despite e-mail threats and disinformation about voting times, despite whining to packed courts to ignore votes, despite the corrupt DOJ actively propagandizing, BIDEN STILL WON. This was not a free and fair election. The ruling party criminally and violently suppressed the opposing party’s vote. And yet Biden still won.

Supporter
despite a pandemic intentionally left unchecked to hurt blue states,
PoliticalOccasionalEgret-max-1mb.gif

Guess the local government just gets a free pass since you know it is their responsibility after all.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator

This dumpster fire is no longer amusing. Full of general dickery and conspiracy theories, it's a waste of time.

Go discuss this crap somewhere else like on Youtube comments or your preferred echo chamber.​

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
ME!
Now tell me, American: In capitalist America, is it true that "large" food servings are bigger than those served in most countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread