The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Wow, way to turn my statement into some deep conspiracy. What's next, chemicals in the water turning frogs gay?

Supporter
source.gif

First the duck now the haiku this cant be happening.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tamerlane (I know it's an ODST, let me make the Halo joke, k?)
Funny you use that image since the Spartan program basically kidnapped children and (from my point of view) sem-brainwashed them to become soldiers.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I do believe the Cherokee princess is correct on this topic. The progressive education system was set up not to teach children common sense knowledge, factual information, how to learn, and find answers to the questions they have in the future. To become able to find those answers you need a firm foundation on fundamentals, Math, Phonics, Grammar, Reading, and History.
Nowadays it's rare if the teachers have a grasp on the old world fundamentals, and the concept they should be teaching the kids how to fish for themselves when they go out into the world, not just tell them about fish, and where to get some from the government.
The system was set up to train government subjects, without individuality, curiosity, problem solving capabilities, and the drive to find answers to life's questions. If you think I'm full of 💩, just how many of you got your fingers smacked because your method of holding a pencil was deemed improper, or you were using the wrong hand.

The problem with the current education system in most developed countries is that they train you to go to university, and nothing more.
Especially on the later years. And then on university, you learn nothing of how to work, because most of the carrers teach you like you want to keep your live researching on the university.
Then you have people on the 30s who doesnt know how to live and havent worked a single day on their live and think they are better cause they have a carrer degree.
More practical lessons are needed both on school and on university, to teach people how to live for themselves.

Dex-chan lover
If you think I'm full of 💩, just how many of you got your fingers smacked because your method of holding a pencil was deemed improper, or you were using the wrong hand.

Never, because nobody gave a shit about that; and yes. Vinsegas is more on the mark, your description fits somewhere like China better where they got some nasty ultra nationalism issues.

Group Leader
@vinsegas
And then on university, you learn nothing of how to work, because most of the carrers teach you like you want to keep your live researching on the university.
And that's when your experience comes to play with society.

You'll get a chanel(connection) when you are on college, you were doing community shit, social shit, etc, and that bond your shit together, so in the future you'll be able/will be have a good connection between your friends on college and then have a job (a job in equal to make a new one, not just to be able working with people).
Then you have people on the 30s who doesnt know how to live and havent worked a single day on their live and think they are better cause they have a carrer degree.
These people are rarely on the wild, since they have no connection and no experience. Believe me, if someone scared of being a failure to get some experience, they'll fail eventually in life of game.(what i means is that, when it comes to understanding their own situation).

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan

I liked Bernie in 2016 more, but I felt that after he became a millionaire and became more establishment, I kinda felt he lacked the spine I wanted him to have.

I personally wanted Gabbard more than anyone, but the establishment dems will fuck over everyone for their own benefit

Double-page supporter
https://blog.youtube/news-and-events/supporting-the-2020-us-election/

Youtube is taking their censorship to unprecedented levels. Now they have proclaimed, "we will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election."

Couldn't be clearer who you don't want getting any more power in the US.

Dex-chan lover
Ministry of truth.

Demagogues can't be held to reliably determine the truth, what hopes do bureaucrats have? @Ceildric

Also what happens if the SCOTUS rules in favor of Texas?

This is literally a violation of our rights.

Dex-chan lover
@Ceildric @Tamerlane
we will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
I went to check if it already affected Beaniebro.
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1336733281899991044
Youtube has clarified to me
You can still say Trump *actually* won the election
You can still claim that the election was stolen from Trump
You must meet 2 conditions for a video to be removed
You must claim *widespread fraud or error*
AND
Say It made Trump lose
Looks like there are ways around getting your vid removed. Youtube still has the big gae though.

Fed-Kun's army
you mean everybody who wasnt polish, irish, italian, mexican, black, catholic, jewish, romanian, asian, native american, female or poor? AKA land owning "white" men (White in quotation marks because the definition of whos "white" has changed over the years.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread