The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Maybe not permabanned, but moderated and comment banned

Contributor
Remember that US of A citizens are mostly indoctrinated to participate in their own "us vs. them" bias.

Dex-chan lover
@Ceildric
Qq3f0wS.jpg

She was literally shot as she was climbing, you could literally see it in the video abeit briefly, and I never said if she was armed or not only why she was shot. And the guy explaining what happened in the first link can literally be seen in the video.

And there's no way to confirm if she was unarmed until after the fact, not like it would matter anyway if she was literally going to ignore the gun. The only flak you could give police for was firing too soon although without seeing how far away they were from the door it's hard to say. The protestors already breached the building which alone was enough to authorize use of force.

@Mr_Detective
I came to twitter because I heard there was a video and tracked it down to there. The rest are ignored.

Group Leader
@Richman Well, we're on a new page and he's not even online right now. So let's just pretend nothing happened.

@kenx Parents, schools, teachers, social media sites, media propaganda, etc... So many factors can go wrong with someone's upbringing. But if someone isn't able to judge or criticize themselves and just flock to whatever or whoever is trending to be accepted and fit in, I can't help but blame them. At least somewhat.

@EOTFOFYL I hope we'll get to see other videos with better angle.

However, if this is what pro-Trump protesters get, well, I say equal treatments for every protesters/rioters.

But American politics 101 is: one rule for me/us, one rule for others. Sucks.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
Is the image not showing? Twitter doesnt work well with BBCode so I had to use imgur. Different area but likely similar response:
06dcprotests-blog-guns-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

The police are definitely not in the mood for fucking around there.

And this is utterly different from the BLM movement where the response there was so much harsher. This Stop The Steal protest has one too many people in tacticool uniforms for me to even remotely take them seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Both sides believe the other side is traitors and scoundrels, and that everyone on their side is a loyal patriot

You’re only furthering the division and not solving any of the issues that the other side believes. This is propaganda at its basest form

Dex-chan lover
both sides
It's 3 sides now. Lurking some conservative forums, even they don't seem to be too happy about what the maga crowd has done today. Good shit.
Hopefully, Donald can divide the GOP even further in the next 15 days, what a god. 🙏

Dex-chan lover
They ironically go against everything they believe in; I don't need to believe, I can literally see it no need to debate. The claims about the election is unsubstantiated and yet here we are.

Telling everyone to go home then pulling out suitcases full of ballots from under a table is unsubstantiated?

Do you also not know what an affidavit is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVP_60Hm4P8

"It's from trumps youtube account so my eyes don't see anymore".

Dex-chan lover
One side believes in overwhelming evidence and the other side believes that there is no evidence whatsoever

Literally one group takes a position and the other group immediately goes to the other extreme and no bridge between the two is formed.

@Skuzze

Hear no evil, see no evil, apparently

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane while some people have always said overwhelming evidence, obviously, I believe there are many like me that for a long time were more like, “There’s at least enough here for an investigation. And there should be conversations.” Even now I fall somewhere short of the “definite overwhelming evidence” crowd. And I consider myself a Trump supporter.

The point being, I see it less as two extremes, and more like one extreme (zero evidence) and everyone else. And like all lefty identity politics, it’s “you’re with us or against us.”

Dex-chan lover
Not this kind of shit again, how many more recounts and investigations does it take to drive the point home? And cite your god damn statement.

An affidavit does not mean shit compared to genuine evidence if at all. I could go fill one up with the statement "I did not kill blue, I saw red vent. Black was with me he can vouch" and it wouldn't do squat.

Double-page supporter
Witness testimony is evidence. People get convicted purely on witness testimony, lose lawsuits based on testimony, all the time.

They were asked to do a recount while checking the signatures(which they didn't). So whats the point in recounting them all WITH the fraud ballots?

Quit your bs pls:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVP_60Hm4P8

Recounting without removing the fraud ballots doesn't really do anything.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/technology/georgia-recount-signature-match.html

Some people love voter fraud when it goes their way. EVERYONE should be pissed off at voter fraud. Because it obviously means your vote means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread