The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Chrona
If you call him that, and only that, every time he posts then you wouldn't really be having a discussion, you'd just be harrassing him (from my point of view as an outsider). You'd have to respectfully tell him to go somewhere else or better yet, block him so that you don't even have to read his posts.

Dex-chan lover
This is quite entertaining in its own way.

TXjpyrH.gif

@chrona
Let's ask a mod. However, you'll be harassing him and stooping to his level.

@ixlone
Can Chrona call Halo a retard everytime Halo posts something in this thread?

Staff
Super Moderator
@Chrona
Fine, you can tell him to fuck off somewhere else and stop trolling or something.

Contributor
gl

@Richman
If you call him that, and only that, every time he posts then you wouldn't really be having a discussion, you'd just be harrassing him (from my point of view as an outsider).
This standard seems to imply that Halo doesn't harass other people, but what actually is our definition of harassment? If you took an analysis of the entire thread, I think you're going to find a bias as far as who Halo interacts with in a shitty way and who he interacts with normally.

Staff
Super Moderator
@BrapEbony
f you took an analysis of the entire thread [...]
Yeah, no. I ain't going to do that because this thread isn't worth the effort, I'm here to read mangos and write comments, and I'm all out of both.

Is what you're asking there? Most likely yes, everyone is biased, but I'm not going to invest my time with pointless research, twas fun while it lasted though, I got angry and I got some good laughs too.

@wowfucktron
Maybe I'm just done, if Halo is going to be an ass and make the thread inhospitable to other me and other people, then why does he get to keep the thread for laughs? I know he said he finds anyone left here too stupid to leave. He directly said that and I can get the quote. Thus he thinks everyone here is stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
@wowfucktron
This whole derailment is just feeding him, please just ignore him.
I refuse. I abjectly refuse. If none of this mattered then why would anyone be doing it in the first place? Obviously, at some point in time and space, something interesting was occurring at least somewhere here. "Not feeding him" keeps the status quo where this keeps going. If feeding him gets the thread removed, or any actual change happen to him, I can settle for either at this point. I am fucking disgusted by him. Maybe a nice thread will come back, maybe it won't. I refuse to do nothing and let that shitstain continue with impudence. It's my fault for caring, so now I am taking responsibility for caring about this pathetic thread in the middle of electronic nothingness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread