The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I’ve come to the conclusion that gun control regulations are probably a bad idea on a federal level just because people of different areas have such radically different needs and understandings. From what I hear from what Biden wants to pass, I can only hope it doesn’t get through

Doesn’t help most people are very well educated on guns in general and the media tends to whip people up into a hysteria about “assault weapons,” which isn’t a real term. That and from my limited understanding, our classification systems are bonked.

Let the law abiding citizens have their weapons. Most criminals use illegal weapons anyway and we’ve already proven prohibition doesn’t work with the 18th and 21rst amendments.

I’m fine with background checks though. Licenses should be for more dangerous weapons but only in terms of various nonpartisan or non politicized checks of mental stability and knowledge on how the firearm works.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it's not worth the hassle as long as some wanker doesn't bring one to school or whatever latest dumb shit crops up.

yjc5areib5j51.png

Guys...what if we all coalesced power behind me?
Fifty percent chance I fix all of America’s problems.
Fifty percent chance I launch a few nuclear shitposts at my state.
No matter what, it’s a win-win for the US.

All in favor?

@immortalartisan
Commencing crusade...
Initiating FREEDOM sequence Loadsamoney...
Executing command line 1U-7S-76A...
Target acquired...
Launching MONOPOLYMONEY...

@readingsit
I won...by -11 votes.
I call foul, oneesan clearly colluded with big mod to undermine my campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread