The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Red-haired kid, there's no amount of ass-kissing that will get the King to ever love you like he does Estrella.

thanks for the chapters! and man he needs to stfu and stop. i hope he gets devoured.

@yannickq i just looked at context clues and thats what they pointed at. yea its disgusting but i mean🤷‍♀️😕. im talking about the people in the comments who are coming up with really weird theories that dont really make sense looking at the manhwa. but i mean you do you people

Well. Our lovely princess has warned you so suit yourself coz I don't care if you are in dangerous sitch Isaac (that's his name right? I forgot already) would even be better if you dead in few next chaps oops.

I hope it ends up like this

*shit eating kid dies*

*Estrella picks up blue eyes*

"ah, this will make a fine addition to my collection"

I hope it ends up like this

*shit eating kid dies*

*Estrella picks up blue eyes*

"ah, this will make a fine addition to my collection"

edit: woops double posted

Oh FFS say no if you mean no
I was so impressed with the way she declared who can and can't come, then she gave up regarding the boy

But, maybe she thinks it's better overall for the boy to be there - after all, she let the devil come.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@ZanaduKhan
Plot twist: The redhaired guy will take them instead and say "You fool! I've been trained in your Jubar arts by Big Bad Evil Guy!"

That kid scares me so much, his mind is all kinds of f***ed up. I wonder what will happen with him. Thank you for translating!! I’m in love with this story, it’s really good so far! ❤️

I wana slap this kid's head until the stolen eyes pop out I think that'll be pretty funny

i’m so confused now... can someone tell me what the fake jewel eye kid wants

If the kid wants to be part of the royal family he really should be smart and attempt to get along with the obviously favored princess. It's so stupid to mistreat someone the Emperor holds dear.

Users who are viewing this thread