The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love - Ch. 6 - Xiaosheng crossed over.

Group Leader
What a unique method of going to another world! If I read a doujinshi, will I also get isekai'd?

@LoveSleeping, it's not just you. Fortunately, I've read the novel, so I have a pretty good idea about what's happening. Shame though. At least the translator is trying! Hopefully they'll figure out how to make the scan larger. :)

The scans are really too small. When I zoom in to make the images large, the text is so pixelated that it's hard to tell what is written. I'm familiar with the webnovel so I already know enough to understand, but someone unfamiliar with the webnovel will probably lose interest in this adaptation if it's this difficult for them to comfortably read the story.

I can't believe he's transmigrated because of a hentai doujin that he got by accident
It's not even the real copy too omg
Imagine getting transmigrated into the doujin instead of the og story

Imagine you only read the doujin because of a ship and don't know jack sh** about the real story and got transmigrated. Your only knowledge is the little thing you get from all those smut you read and you're not even sure the doujin uses fanon or canon tropes

Users who are viewing this thread