The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 119

Instant drama resolution? No way. I bet she's going to get away with it for now

Thanks for the update! Oh, thank goodness for the ship this chapter. I admit though, Noah's inner thoughts scared me for a moment there (sorry for doubting you boi) but I'm proud of Rae for FINALLY stopping in considering the OG plot/ship. And why wouldn't she? Be(ing)ab*tch literally attempted murder. Scr*w OG plot friendship, Rae saved herself, plus, can ANY of us in her situation let ourselves watch and knowingly leave Noah (aka one of the best MLs ever) in the hands of a thot. No, no we can't

My guess is she gonna get away with it for now but at least I want to see her panick for a bit

Kinda surprised Noah didn't kill her on the spot, even if she is the adopted daughter of an important(?) duke they are in the middle of a forest without witnesses. And that is only if Noah would even consider those things right now, he did way more reckless stuff in the past to protect Rae without thinking about the consequences.

Yeah it would be boring for the antagonist to die right here but I hope they come up with a good reason for why she'll be allowed to leave here.

Users who are viewing this thread