The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 139

@Tatsuya-Kai Do you remember chapter 126 and 129? Those two flashbacks in both chapters are the answer to why she did it, what I mean?

Well, she didn't accept the change of souls until she heard that Beatrice would be married to a charming man, that many people would love her and have a life of fairytales, original Raeliana is an immature girl, she is like Ibelin from Miss Sidekick, she lived between cottons and was good until she realized that the world did not revolve around her and I look for someone to blame, in the case of Raeliana, Beatrice, because according to her Beatrice has a life of roses and pearls, she was jealous and felt inferior to her

So in chapter 131 she was happy and said to herself, "this will be soon where I belong" since the noble ladies were praising her for the achievements that the real Beatrice obtained, they paid attention to her for being the princess of the Blakes's dukedom

Double-page supporter
Those Royal Knights are Useful as shit... I surprise that Noah didn't put adam to Guard her... but Plot demanded a Lazy way to get Beatrice to kidnap Raeliana

None of the knights know how to do their job... it's a surprise the royal family is still alive... 🙄

Group Leader
Nobody was guarding Beatrice & after the queen death a guard leave his post to guard Raeliana when he is asked by Beatrice ( not even hidden/disguised ), and she found a pass & and a dagger in the royal palace, anyone can just walk in and kill the king at that point wtf

Double-page supporter
@Mokonei My guess given the gun laying next to Raeliana is
Noah is gonna arrive making Beatrice lose focus then Raeliana is gonna wake up from the memories and shoot her

Wtf isn't the plot hole too convenient? How come Noah or Alan didn't guard Rea himself? How come Bitchtrice still wandering freely after Granpa revealed that she is a suspect? Why tf there were only two knight guarding the room and why tf did both of them had to leave and tf did that knight didn't check the cart? This is a freaking royal palace for god sake!

Okay, so Beatrice's soul died. OG Raeliana's soul then occupies the body and Eunha's soul, who's suppose to go inside Beatrice's body, then occupies OG Raeliana's body instead.
So Beatrice is actually OG Raeliana. So both the villainess and the heroine are "Raeliana". Mind blown.

Dex-chan lover
How can everyone be so incompetent like that?

This situation reeks of contrived.

@lyndine2009
Wasn't that very obvious 100 chapters before now?

Fed-Kun's army
wow OG!Raeliana is crazy, even if she kills our MC she'll still be turned minchmeat by Noah afterwards…its already checkmate

plus her family is kind (and rich), she just could't appreciate the little things in life tbh too blinded by jealousy, greed, and her idea of happiness

so uhhhh where was adam when you need him
you'd think he'd be stationed near raeliana with how possessive noah was in the previous chapters :D

Even if she succeeds she's dead. After all she didn't even disguise herself when she got the guard to leave. He'd definitely tell them what happened. Whether or not she's executed or assassinated she's dead meat.

Wow a big congratulations to the knights on Raeliana's door who believed that bitch even though NOah tell them to GUARD her unbelieveble

Users who are viewing this thread