The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 147 - End of main story

No shit one of the first webtoons that got me hooked to webtoons in the first place is over!!!! THANK YOU WORLD Also when will the others be over i mean its been years......... ......

Thanks for the hard work staff!!!

OMFG I'm so sad that the story is coming to an end but seeing the "MAIN" story so that means we gonna get a side story where modern realiana and noah gonna meet and fall in-love again? (sure do hope so) POGGERS to that

Albeit a bit rough, Im glad the story is ending in a good note. Hope there is some extra fanservice to close the chapter c:

Omg the ending is just what you call "beautiful"...... I wouldn't have been special if the story would have ended like usual happily ever after where the ML marries FL and they have children and blahblah.....
The ending lived up to the story's reputation

awesome! i like this. but i'm curious now.. it seem there gonna be another story beside main story in the future.. any idea??

Thank you so much for the translateeee!!! i rlly looove this story 😭😭 im gonna miss rae and noah 😭😭 looking forward to the other story (of there is)i think its gonna be a modern one and bby noah's gonna be the first one to find raeee AAaaAAAaaAaaa i really hope there will be a side storyyyyy

Thank you so much! That was a lovely ending! They get to be together on their next life too. 😊

I NEED THE SIDE STORY ABOUT RAE CHILD ARRRGGGHHHH
Thanks for translating this manhwa ☺️👍

Users who are viewing this thread