The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Unbearable Past, Resolve, and the Curse of Words

ummm, not a fan of fake fights... if he was under a status effect or something then yeah but this... not my thing

I haven't read it yet but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS. I really like this manga.

*edited after reading* KISS DAMMIT.

Double-page supporter
This fool of a knight. A prince's retainer ought to be able to perceive people's true intentions, and Roland's can't possibly be more obvious.

Dex-chan lover
so...whats the misunderstanding? what did roland meant? anyone have some theories?

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Probably said that to Keith to make it easier for him to leave. Roland probably felt he would have a better life as a prince than living in the forest with him. Served as a way to sever ties with Keith and put the blame on Roland so Keith wouldn't feel guilty.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Not so much being "envious", but more like saying something like that to drive them away because you know they'll be better off without you?
It's like the saying "“If you love someone, let them go”.
That's what I'm guessing. Hardening your heart to force them away because their place isn't with you.
edit: fixing a mistake.

Didn’t Galt cause the situation between Roland and Keith in the first place? Like it seems that if Galt hadn’t directly coerce Roland to be callous and let go of Keith, than Keith wouldn’t have that loneliness in the first place? And now he fights MC who he thinks is like Roland but isn’t that kind of dumb of him? Like the only reason Keith has to leave is due to Galt, and understandably that Keith is a Prince and probably shouldn’t run away. But even with MC, he takes matters into his own hands and almost eliminates her?
As you can see, I don’t like Galt a lot.

@StrudelQueen Lmao right? Is Galt a dumbass or what? It looks like he caused the first situation and still blames Roland even though its his own fault. And now is trying to repeat the same thing with the mc. Makes no sense to blame anyone else but himself.

ok i hate that knight, he was the one who push roland to abandon keith now he act like he's the one who only care for him

Dex-chan lover
Galt lacks proficiency in the insight skill and took rolands words at face value, unable to see their deeper subtext.

Dex-chan lover
What, no dragon biting the bastard knight? Boooorrriiinnngg.

Users who are viewing this thread