The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest

mrf

You know who i ship?
You must read it you'll find out, and keep to yourself or just comment ot on the chapter threads.
I love this it's has something to be wary of

Dex-chan lover
I like this mystery of finding out who the hidden character is and how hard Cecil is trying to avoid getting killed - I'm really into this already!

Group Leader
I love this one because unlike other stories like it, this one feels like chaos in a good way because there are more than one isekai people and they actually communicate. My favorite part is that the game's protagonist seems to also be isekaied but she seems to just be doing whatever without a care and she seems to be the one causing the chaos, and that to me is the funniest thing. To see all the characters seriously trying so hard, just to have the most important character of all have not a care in the world.

That dynamic just feels so hilarious to me

I knew it was him! I knew it was him! I KNEW IT! Sorry, got a bit passionate 😤
Now I can't wait for Ashley to beat the crap out of him!

Sorry I’m like everyone else here, can we please please have an update soon I’m dying to know what’s going to happen next. While I appreciate what has been uploaded and that you may have other projects you are working on. If you could find time to upload another chapter or more I would sincerely appreciate it. Thanks for your time and effort. I hope to see more from you soon. Thank you I’m advance😊

Contributor
I know it's just romcom genre convention to have the protagonist be dense as a black hole, and I know why that convention exists (stretching romance out along the plot), but one has to feel a little sorry for the guy when it's so bad that even his boldest declarations fall on oblivious ears. Not saying the boy is without flaws himself, but...

Pretty sure the scan group got dmcaed since some readers posted the pictures on Instagram and tagged the original artist so... I don't think they'll be any updates ever again

Users who are viewing this thread