The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest

So we got the main girl, the student council president guy, and most likely the "heroine" and the student council president's brother all as reincarnated people. The heroine is after the main character cause she's gay and the the student council president's brother is trying to kill her because he's probably gay and after her servant.

this is such a unique idea especially in the isekai genre lmao still, im really enjoying it so thank you for the translators!!

Lol OK most of us guessed that the heroine is a guy who isekai as the heroine because of they way she was doing to the girls in the school 😂😂😂 but the thing is, they haven't figure about that yet.

it's so refreshing to see more than one character that's reincarnated in this manga. @jameaney I totally agree apart from the president's brother being gay and all. if that really turns out to be the case, then this story'll be realllyyy interesting

@Mereine That was my only guess as to why he's trying to kill her. He seemed real chummy with whats his face her servant. Linking arms with him and stuff.

@jameaney true that could be a possibility. LGBTQ+ vibes...that's kinda uncommon for a reincarnation-isekai-romance manga. Lowkey kinda liking it tho since it's different

This manga was the first "reborn" kind of manga I've ever read and it made me fall in love with this weird genre. I liked all the characters and the art and the plot and it's a bit cliche but its not at the same time and since it was my first, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I found it on manga rock but then it disappeared and I forgot the name so I wrecked my brains hard for nearly a year! It's a blessing that it was here and I thank all the scanlators and translators, you're awesome!! If it's possible, please keep uploading whenever you can because this is one bloody awesome manga and this time I'm not letting go of this gem 😀

I love this manga! I hope that we will get another release soon, looking forward to what happens next

Aggregator gang
I can buy dense guys not picking up on women's interest in them, I can't buy a woman not understanding what being pinned against a wall means

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell does the FMC have a boys name and the MMC have a girls name??? Lmaooo

@kawaii123456

I can assure you that, if the female lead were to see him pin some other woman against the wall, bite her ear and kiss her, the female lead would never see that gesture as just a 'simple greeting' lmao.

Dex-chan lover
She could tell Ashley about her and the other two's nip past and that seals Ashley's yandere potential and can even make him an accomplice. But then, the title will lose meaning.

Users who are viewing this thread