The Ride-On King - Ch. 66 - The President and the Two Girls

Dex-chan lover
This manga is one of the rare ones (and it's an isekai to boot) where I can't find any faults in how it tells its story to its audience, and every chapter is a treat to read. I'm tempted to put this in my top echelon with Golden Kamuy, Dungeon Meshi, and The Fable.

Dex-chan lover
The villains plan is just bonkers.
She has essentially stopped being a human and her goal is to return back to her old life? See how that works for you... chances are jail or worse, since I doubt any of her powers would carry over. I sure hope there isn't going to be some sob story to make us sympathise with her, she is way beyond any.

Also, does the high schooler duo somehow resemble (well one obviously does) our modern duo?
Mayhap it isn't just the mage girl, who has an odd ancestry.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this answer a bit about the timeline. Those girls should be from some era as Purchinov, but here they came seems to be few thousands years ago. So the time in this world is much faster that on earth. It make sense now that the witch still willing to get more dragon vein to return to earth even though its been few thousands years. When she return, it still not very long has pass.

Dex-chan lover
The villains plan is just bonkers.
She has essentially stopped being a human and her goal is to return back to her old life? See how that works for you... chances are jail or worse, since I doubt any of her powers would carry over. I sure hope there isn't going to be some sob story to make us sympathise with her, she is way beyond any.

Also, does the high schooler duo somehow resemble (well one obviously does) our modern duo?
Mayhap it isn't just the mage girl, who has an odd ancestry.
why would she go to Jail ?

she'd be in the missing person list and has now returned

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so we go full Seraph of the End now and the girls were literally made for each other since the ancient times? Cool.
And yeah, I don't know how giving the guy an island full of things to ride will awaken his powers.
Also -

Insert the joke about riding a cock

Contributor
This manga is one of the rare ones (and it's an isekai to boot) where I can't find any faults in how it tells its story to its audience, and every chapter is a treat to read. I'm tempted to put this in my top echelon with Golden Kamuy, Dungeon Meshi, and The Fable.
Yeah, it’s a shame that it was soiled twofold - one that the publisher who picked up the manga went bankrupt, and two that nobody will pick it up again because the guy Purchinov was based on started a fucking war

Contributor
the fable mentioned :lol:

Dex-chan lover
I think Singapore cane is based on the punishment in Singapore prison where they hit your ass with a big fuckoff cane until it bleeds so seeing her getting hit on the head with one is hilarious lol

Users who are viewing this thread