The Ride-On King - Ch. 65 - The Presidents and the Fist of Fighting Spirit

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

How old is the witch again? Isnt she already like few hundred years old? If her purpose to return to earth is to meet her loved one, doubt they're still alive anymore. So reversing the dragon vein seems useless at this point.

How old is the witch again? Isnt she already like few hundred years old? If her purpose to return to earth is to meet her loved one, doubt they're still alive anymore. So reversing the dragon vein seems useless at this point.
I am sure there will be something like different time flow for different worlds

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOO LET'S GOOOOOOO I love this manga so much, still hoping for the anime although the manga did a great job with the art so the anime would feel underwhelming I bet (like the anime of Paladin of the End).
Elixir recipe!!

Group Leader

I am sure there will be something like different time flow for different worlds
I'm thinking that she's like Shizue from Tensura and is currently dying, but she doesn't want to die away from Earth. That's why she keeps herself in suspended animation for most of the time and leaves the work to her kid and lackeys.

Dex-chan lover
The two foreign generals remind me of Beavis and Butthead...

Dex-chan lover
Those kids pulled a reverse uno card on them nobles. Pretty satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread