The Ride-On King - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The President and the Minotaur Warriors

Double-page supporter
Purchinov save them please, they will be useful in the near future....well at least you can have bbq if they deemed as useless and baggage.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfwhistler This ain't some fart gag manga, I don't think it can be dumb and good unless that is its intent. Like southpark, rick and morty, family guy and shit like that. I won't say simpsons cause they used to do more sensible and positive stories

@Liquidxlax
If a manga has someone get assassinated by a fleet of isekai trucks and suplex dragons, I really can't imagine someone would take issue with that being called dumb - at least in some respect.

It's a tongue in cheek kind of dumb and it puts effort into the context and justification as it goes. Or in other words: it's a dumb premise that plays out seriously, but still ends up being kinda absurd in a way that sounds dumb on paper. See also: most of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Plus "dumb" can mean a lot of different things anyway, it's weird that you're speaking with such certainty on it. Consider even when Simpsons was sensible there were still aspects of it that were dumb, or at the very least silly (which can be construed as dumb), by intent.

When you talk about a written fictional work, the elements involved in a given plot or scenario can be "dumb" or nonsensical by themselves, while the context and execution for them are clever. Which again, just means you have to specify what exactly you mean by"dumb"

😆And now I want a man like Putin
One like Putin, full of strength
One like Putin, who won't be a drunk
One like Putin, who wouldn't hurt me
😆One like Putin, who won't run away!

Fed-Kun's army
That was awesome holy shit and the LORE as well

TL Notes are interesting as always

Dex-chan lover
Ooh yeah, I forgot that Putin supplexxed TRUCK-F*CKING-KUN IN THE FIRST CHAPTER. What is a minotaur in comparison?

Dex-chan lover
@Iamnormal:
Putaine: Strongman dictator piece of shit -- putin_on_plane_and_bear_.jpgiff
Drumpf: Imbecile
Well...

Not sure if it would make any difference.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad Puchin didn't fuse with Kalmer.... Shit still give me nightmare....

Contributor
5RPphJ.gif

Users who are viewing this thread