The Ride-On King - Ch. 70 - The President and the Misty Continent

Group Leader
Time have not been kind to our boy Riku huh. Glad he survive, but I guess he's now in cohort with that bitch Bega....
It looked like she was keeping him alive and hostage against his will, remember he stayed behind to help the elf children survivors of her genocide.

Supporter
Lot of setup going in place this chapter. The Elven kingdom having a tourist trap on its borders was not what I expected

Double-page supporter
Lore and world building in the riding manga? Nonsense! Purchinov better be riding something next chapter or the half-elves are in trouble!

Dex-chan lover
cover page :
in some other stories , a ninja can transfrom into a giant frog . btw , the ninja manga naruto / narutard is total trash , dont waste your time with it .

plot hole :
there is a fog wall surrounds the human continent , and human ships can not pass through the fog wall , so how did the humans go to the dark continent and make some reports about it ? how did the humans know that there are crazy monsters in the demon continent ?

page 14 :
so these elf-s are probably based on american indians / native americans :

* centuries ago , the elf-s were exiled and were forced to walk on a death-march to another place .

* this elf village looks like a modern american indian village . in those villages , they sell things to white tourists .

* in the past , american indians were majorities in north america . then white colonizers arrived , and they killed most of the indians , and turned the indians into minorities , lol .

page 16 :
  • male elf : im wearing this fake "thingie" , to make my small short "thingie" look more bigger and more longer .
  • you are wearing a fake c0ck ?
  • no , fake ear .

When is it mentioned Liquieed/Riqueed/Riku is the emperor? I've just read it in the TL notes

Users who are viewing this thread