The Ride-On King - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - The President and the Storm in the Snowfield

Double-page supporter
@reu Oh. Do forgive me kind sir. It seems my etiquette on such matters are a bit lacking. Thank you

@windmill the beef looked great. Gonna try that some time. Sorry my context was always cooking a whole bird on a spit and yes not in a campfire but backyard barbeque in a small trench with coals with a wooden/bamboo spit turning on rocks to elevate. Also, from where I'm from, Philippines, we don't have the concept medium-rare, well done but not burnt or dry as all hell coz of constant turning and occasional lathering of sauce.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, the design of the mithril warrior is amazing.

Double-page supporter
Dude... isn't bird like to eat each others? I mean I have seen before, flock of chicken eat a roasted chicken voraciously..... it's quite uncomfortable to watch...but well they're bird right? And they looks like a Chicken or maybe an Ostrich? Or Emu? Maybe Cassowaries? Oh I know they're most likely an enlarged Emu right? Is Emu rideable? Wait let me google that.. ahh unfortunately you can't ride an Emu because they're too small but you can ride an Ostrich in exchange..

Dex-chan lover
@Rasz
ncdwb05.jpg

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : elf-s actually eat worms ? what kind of vegan are they ?

page 4 : party B consists of 1 chick and 3 chickens , lol pun .

an ogre says : a female human . she looks so "tasty , yummy , juicy" , i want to "eat" her .

last page : "oh , bugger" . "this bug is bugging them" .

we have Cell in his perfect form , and we also have kamehameha , lol .

in chapter 19 , page 11 , putin said " i will not rely on projectiles . " . and now he is relying on projectiles : throwing snowballs and kamehameha , lol .

https://mangadex.org/chapter/886302/1

g11.png

Dex-chan lover
Putin killing stuff with snowballs just makes me so happy inside

Double-page supporter
Kamehameha is Turtle (Kame) Wave

The president used dragon wave so it should be Ryuuhameha :)

And really want to know what happens with the kamen rider boss lol.

Users who are viewing this thread