The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - False Charges Again.

Dex-chan lover
Spear Hero (Motoyasu) got stabbed by some yanderes? Oo

Fueee lives matters! She was a good girl. She didn't do nuffin'!

NTR flag activated

when bow hero realizes he needs her, she will already fall for naofumi :happy end = welcome to shield harem

Dex-chan lover
huh... so the other heroes are aware that they died before they got here? well atleast spear hero knew, I wonder if shield hero knows.

Fed-Kun's army
The author really did create a lots of fucking hateable character so that we can focus on the good characters that is somehow lacking and flawed. at the same time growing.

OH fuck if i am the shield hero i would kill those other.

they are basically "USELESS" like carrying 3 afk in leauge of bullshits.

This author is pretty ridiculous. They seem to be just cramming every “tragedy” type cliche into one story. Wrongly accused? Evil rapist noble? Evil murderous church? Betrayal? Family getting killed? Innocent characters who won’t leave an abusive relationship? It’s got it all.

Dex-chan lover
Someone spoil me on this girl's arc, I'm really curious as to how she ends up.

Group Leader
I wish this guy would just die already, he doesn't fight, he's an hindrance, he's lowering morale and overall, he's just an hindrance to even fight the waves.
Seriously, he's an anchor-weighted bullshit, kill him already.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry guys, but this girl ain't falling for Naofumi. She's a yandere so she'll like Itsuki forever.

Fed-Kun's army
According to my brother, who read the novel, thia girl grow a shit ton stronger from here on, but still what a dumb character she looks right now

@koin those 3 died in some way or another, but the shield hero just got summoned, i dont think he died and thats part of the plot latter on

Contributor
instead of calling him itsuki, i will be calling him Kusu-ki because he is trash, as all the rest of the heros, except shield boy, god dammit

Dex-chan lover
@NovaXII: The reason has been mentioned before in this comment section. Bad taste in men. He saved her from even worse men and she fell for him. You can't decide with whom you fall in love with. Surely it will be someone who is sympathetic to you, but they can still turn out to be a-holes in the end.

And no matter what Kusu-ki (love that name) did before, what he did right now shows how far he is willing to go. (I believe he did it for fame to begin with.) The fact, that we see the story from the Naofumi's perspective doesn't change the fact, that this was a bastard move. (Maybe there is another story behind it, but I don't think so.)

Dex-chan lover
For @kronix and everyone else. SPOILERS FROM THE LN
Rishia gets OP literally. Her stat growth is unique in that she actually needed to pass a certain thereshold before they all shoot up like fireworks. She only manages to get there because of Naofumi's trust in her (though with his signature rudeness lol). And no she never goes back to team Bow because the turn tail on the little bitch when they are about to confront a colossal enemy. They abandon him beautifully. Then the hore princess manipulates de guy and makes get a giant debt in a typical merchant town. He even gets his own curse series and gets his shit beaten out by Rishia. Yep. Rishia. While Naofumi comfortably watches all. It all ends with the idiot losing any bit of free will as a side effect of his curse series (you know like Naofumi is cursed at the start of this manga arc but since its a different curse series the effect of the curse is different) you can tell him to commit suicide and he will. And so Rishia ends up taking care of him under Naofumi's supervision. In the end the bow hero became baggage and the one he threw out became an existance near to a natural hero. Also she never falls in love with the Shield Hero. He is more alike to a big brother or something like that to her. Obviously with his assholy attitude.

Power Uploader
@DarkLordAlfie

And you wonder WHY naofumi keeps saying this world deserves to die?

It’s like he’s going through the trouble ONLY for the handful of nice people he knows. The Queen, the youngest daughter, Firo...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this girl is a real dumbass in the beginning. Even assholes can do a good deed once in a while, but that doesn't make them less assholes.

@Hollow7F Theres no "seems like it" about it. Hes a stubborn, retarded piece of shit. He just wants to look good infront of others be praised for it, thats his Justice. Hes a worthless piece of trash

Double-page supporter
@GodricKharg Agreed, creating a circle of friends and family to call your own is all you can really do in life, people have done it since the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread