The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - False Charges Again.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I'm almost caught up, a lot of the drama in this story is so irritating. But, something something isekai click "follow".

Every time I see those other heroes makes me TICK! Like they're immature narcissistic stupid as*holes! I just can't take that there are people like them in this world too, especially since people like them would never accept any advice. And, if they do and once they get good, they'll just throw you off and treat you as if they never even knew you. Sigh, they're just...sigh...

Funny how the other heroes all feel so scummy. Are there actually people like them without a single good trait at all? Feels like the author is making us hate them so much for a final redemption arc to tie things up. I do hope its not yhe case tho.

Aggregator gang
I must say, besides Iwatani, Ren is the only "decent" hero out of the three. He actually feels guilt on his wrongs. His shortcoming is being dragged down by the other two and falling into their pace by not accepting this as reality and still a game... despite if I recall correctly, he was wrecked by a wandering murderer on the street while trying to save his childhood friend (probably crush). He's the only other character I'm looking forward to as far as development.

jak

Contributor
@iMaztar

If I remember correctly...

She stays in love with Itsuki (don't remember if they end up together), but she also becomes super loyal to Naofumi.

Fed-Kun's army
A new party member that joins the MC without feelings for the MC? What is this sorcery?

Double-page supporter
People “oh, mc got a harem”
MC “i only see those 2 as my daughters and this new girl is simply my disciple. I don’t trust woman.”
Me “if you so want it why not try to get a boy?”

Dex-chan lover
The most cliche thing have happened now... she has a good brain...and that's why I'll let her go with it...
These heroes are really an eyesore...

Dex-chan lover
This is spoilers about how Bow Hero can get even lower in opinion if I am remembering correctly(from WN)
Itsuki actually waited until her situation got bad enough so he can appear to be a big damn hero to the people since saving her and her family in such a situation would get more publicity than if he was a proper hero and just nipped the problem in the bud before it got big.

Light/Web novel readers please tell me she'll stop being in love with Itsuki and find someone else

Dex-chan lover
Masochism perhaps?
Also the "Coolest hero tier list" looks something like this now:
1.Shield
2.Sword
3.Lance/Spear
4.Bow

Dex-chan lover
@kernyang You called her a normal girl and said there is no way she would act like that.... You applied NORMAL which makes your comment likely true because most people are likely not like this and thus she is not normal.

Your definition of normal is obviously flawed since you applied it to someone showing abnormal behavior. I mean she explained her backstory pretty well so this should be obvious. Are normal girl daughters of nobles about to be sold off?

Listen well, normal does not exist. It is a construct of the mind to give an overly simplistic view of reality which is more easily digestible. It has so much context and relativity tied to it that you change one factor and the whole concept of normal falls apart. Rather normal changes to something else. To label something normal and be wrong is fine, but to label the scenario unrealistic because something must be normal is ridiculous. You have applied absolutes to the calculation and then ruled against the result because those absolutes don't fit.

@Merilirem have some chill man. different people have different opinion. dk why u type so much to just to argue my point. i just saying how i feel about it

Dex-chan lover
@kernyang This is just how i work. I see something, it gets the gears in my head going and i communicate it. Look at it less as arguing a point and more just discussing general topics or pointing out things said.

I mean if someone says something odd you should probably mention that its odd right? Ive had some real doosies where people casually promote racist genocide or whatever without ever truly realizing what it is they are saying. I mean i was watching my countries news and the damn media was baffled by concepts one could call simple human decency or empathy.

Double-page supporter
LMFAO "What did you do?" "I didn't force her, I'm not you." Que Naofumi triggered scene.🤣

Users who are viewing this thread