The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 15 Ch. 60 - United Front

This is getting boring ngl. Gonna have to downgrade my ratings for this isekai. The anime started off strong too. But the story is meh at most. Anyone else feeling the same?

Dex-chan lover
First the otherworldly heroes are being hypocritical, if you are going to destroy the world then what does it matter if someone else is "killing innocent people" as it is the same thing you are trying to do.
Second I hate when the person keeps talking shit instead of just acting. If you have all the chips why are you being provoked by someone? What does it matter what they are saying? If you are going to kill someone and you sure you can do it then just do it, there is no point in keeping her alive anyway. Point of this is that when this kind of thing happens shows that the author has no idea WTF they doing anymore and it makes the story shit.

This whole arc just seems... pointless. What is the point of this? Does this world turtle arc feel impactful to anyone else?

Dex-chan lover
@nino103106 Not in the least. If this arc turns out to be meaningful somehow, it hasn't really been foreshadowed much.

Dex-chan lover
OKAY... L'Arc and Group... you do not have a SINGLE pedestal worth standing on. During the Island arc, ya'll bluntly stated you were going to kill the four heroes to save your own world... for better or for worse, this world needs their heroes to even have a chance of saving theirs. You were going to kill them. You were just using a slower method to kill the world versus this vassal book user.

@Kaarme From what I remember, the ONLY important thing to come from this is:
the turtle's real purpose is be a last-resort weapon to stop the waves entirely. #PlanCantWorkAnymore

Contributor
"Using a guardian to kill some innocent people is inexcusable" says the people who want to kill all of the innocent people. I may not be good at math but I'm pretty sure some is less than all. The smartest move would be to let both homicidal groups fight each other and then kill the winner.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t understand what is going on here but it seems like Rishia is gonna get her holy weapon (seven star weapon? other world seven star weapon? Idk, I forgot) early.

Compared to the inside the turtle scene in the wn this seems eh.

Double-page supporter
I find it funny how this is what is causing people to dislike the series. I don't think it really has changed all that much.

This is what happens when a good manga gets an anime, all the kids read the manga to catch up and do nothing but complain lmao. It still is and still feels like the shield hero I read from chapter 1. I don't know what you kids are about

Users who are viewing this thread