The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 14 Ch. 38 - Trial by Fire IV

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92
It’s fictional mass murder though. And a very realistic loophole, as disgusting as it is used, all the sophistry included. Just chill. Nobody actually died- there’s no need to be angry for the sake of characters that were not real, let alone not even named.

Aggregator gang
IT'S BACK.

Btw can't be a war crime if it's not defined as a crime in international treaty! Tanya is not a criminal even if her actions are pretty immoral. Also, pretty hypocritical to say they didn't have it coming since they declared they would fight the Empire!

Ooops, don't be made if you get treated like soldiers for doing so.

Seeing all the buildings go up in flames makes me wonder about all the historical buildings, art, and text that disappeared during wwII.

I think this is one of the best chapters yet, seeing this drawn out was far more entertaining and impactful than the anime for sure. The Author does an amazing job portraying "it's an order" mindset for the character in conflict to fall back upon when he realizes the effect not carrying out said task would have in the grand scheme of things. It's honestly pretty crazy how Tanya works around International laws, and utilized the lack of doctrines regarding mage units. Chilling eye-opening chapter, that bit about war is war being a ridiculous excuse got to me a little, lol.

@JennyTals Honestly though, I'm a little upset they left out so much information, like the animated combat could have been a little better from what this chapter shows

Newbie learn it hard way.
This chapter really impress me on half of chapter only show broken building. City on fire. love it.

Dex-chan lover
While yes, Morally, the act is completely is in the wrong, legally it is not(yet).
Also remember that they still sided with the FR, even after the first request of surrender.

Users who are viewing this thread