The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 15 Ch. 41 - Preparation to Move Forward I

Dex-chan lover
Imagine that; a wing of flight mages with only a handful of casualties managed to crap on several companies of Francois soldiers.

Damn, all that training paid off.

jesus who needs armies when a flight of mages can shit all over a couple companies of troops....i know they are elites but damn

I couldn't help but UPROARIOUSLY LAUGH OUT LOUD by the end of this chapter.
I am IMMENSELY please that it popped up here when I was at home, for I do NOT relish what the response would have been should I have read this elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
The progression of her fights just increases exponentially. It seems that by chapter 100, she'll be fighting off three nations at once, and blowing up clouds because they are shaped funny at her. Chapter 200 would be fighting off martians, chapter 250 she'll say a word in the direction of Chuck Norris' fantasy father and the southern hemisphere will explode, and by chapter 300 she'll finally have her fight with Being X.

Holy shit this manga is amazing, and so is the team translating it. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Tanya x Visha OTP

Other people get injured? Whatever.
Visha start falling? Hold the line while I go rescue my waifu and scream her name.
(Not to mention Visha heself and protecting Tanya just earlier)

Dex-chan lover
Such a devil indeed!
Even if its not as big as battle of the Rhynes it still awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Those fighter planes was supposed to be hard counters against mages, but they don't even need Tanya to swap them out of the sky like gundam protagonists shooting down grunts.

Also that guy with two gatlings totally graduated from EDF as a fencer.

Users who are viewing this thread