The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 17 Ch. 50 - The Intervention Which Was Too Late I

Dex-chan lover
Poor Lieutenant Grantz, he was so close to a shonen development- but he is not the protagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that second from the last page. Zettour do be looking dandy 😶

Dex-chan lover
Visha has like zero sex appeal to people in her wing who knew her since the beginning.
I mean Weiss regularly harasses women at bars when drunk and even joked about Tanya taking care of his needs when he broke his arm once.
Yet he doesn't even look at her almost exposed breasts given the chance.

@KeiB actually Visha is kindoff the little sister of their wing and she is treated as such and in the LN all of the members of the original wing are either married or have a fiancee, its actually a joke in one of the side stories wherein Visha reported that her old roommate was going to get married and she was going to attend, tanya later found out that Vishas old roommate was leaving the army because she was getting married which gave tanya an idea of getting married to leave the army but much to her chagrin all the members of her wing was married or had fiancees so she set her sights to Rerugan (glasses guy) making him almost shit himself in fear of what is going on.........every attempt of Tanya to "seduce" him ended up being a "Bro" moment which scared Rerugan even more(i think this was when the TanyaXRerugan ship came from)

Dex-chan lover
One thing I have seem recently is the cover art of the LN for Youjo Senki.
I found amazing to see how Tanya goes from "happy" to "disgruntled" in just 5 volumes.

@everpink
Fools, all of them.
Everyone knows that the only true ship in Youjo Senki is Tanya x Visha.

Double-page supporter
They also all bonded while being naked during the torture training sessions of Tanya's bootcamp.
Thus seeing Visha naked would just evoke hellish training in them and trigger PTSD instead of any kind of arousal.

Dex-chan lover
A short intermission to show some daily shenanigans of the 203rd wing, but now we're back in business!
I love how Zettour is just teasing all of the other officials. "Something, something, it appears we successfully annihilated enemy's headquarters, that will be all, see you next week." XD

I kinda forgot that Imperial Supreme Command is their official central government/parliament?

It's little bit weird when see the supreme command and general staff like separated entity and has a big mismatch with the armt, when the government didn't even know what their army doing. It's like they do their own damn business without concern with other party. How the heck is that even happen, didn't the army supposed to report to Supreme Command?

Btw I like the LN quote better "We are the Reich crown of the world". "Reich above all" sounds like Nazi when this supposed to be Germany in WW1

Fed-Kun's army
man
this manga is great but it really takes a lot of the fun out of it knowing that the side that all the characters you like are fighting for is going to lose
especially given that it's foreshadowed to lose because of (literally) mary sue
at this point my only hope is some bullshit time travel or equally ridiculous nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread