The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Saintess gets stabbed by the prince in the next chapter.
There's a pretty frustrating line the saintess says in the next chapter, it roughly translates to
"Why... Why me?! Mama and Papa would let me do whatever I want... They said I wouldn't have to do things I didn't want to! Despite saying I didn't want to study, everyone still forced me to and even locked me in my room! Prince, you understand, don't you? It's not my fault!"

I sincerely can't believe someone who gets tossed in a sword and magic world who can learn magic would refuse it(assuming you don't have to get cloistered for it anyway). Even if it's just for selfish things to make your life easier like instant cleaning or telekinesis so you don't have to get out of bed or mind reading/status scan if you're the cautious/paranoid type.

Fed-Kun's army
@danceofmany It's still work before you get proficient enough, even if it makes your life better. It's like saying, why don't people work out and study a lot since it makes their future life more comfortable.

@ Bighomer
If it's something that can be reasonably accomplished in a day I don't think that's the same as an exercise regimen or research study. Prince wants her to succeed so he's off the hook from this retainers so even producing the smallest flame or light should count.

i know i might sound like a boomer or whatever but i really don’t like both saviours lol i’m sorry

it’s still a nice story tho

thanks for translating

Thank you so much Bubble Tea Scans for translating this manga! I hope you have a good time translating the other comics!

Users who are viewing this thread