The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Ah man, I can see it already. New savior is cute but all his determination is totally gonna fester when there’s nothing for him to do since Tsukina already fixed everything. He’s totally gonna end up going to that power hungry country and try to take over over the world. Smh

Double-page supporter
oh boy nice flag raising for him joining the war mongering country across the continent

When the heroine says "I just want these days to last forever" you know that's not gonna happen.

Thank you for the update! Pretty sure that guy is going to try to Oda Nobunaga the world lol

I have read some series that the 2nd ML have to appear after both MCs already in a stable relationship, just why authors? Like is that really necessary? you want to add some spice and drama?

New character pls be a good boy and not fall for MC;)

I hope the author doesn't make useless drama and make him a 2nd ML. I can appreciate some jealousy drama from General Ill....but not the other savior falling in love

Thanks for another chapter!!♡

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I really hope it doesn't fall into the "love rival" storyline. New Savior going to another country (and being a catalyst for a war), demon king, anything but a typical love rival story.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope he doesn't turn into a love interest; that would ruin this peaceful story.

Yay!! Thank you for the chapter!! <3 I feel like the new saviour is going to take over the world... also pls don't be the 2nd ML... Ill and Tsukina are so happy together

Users who are viewing this thread