The Savior's Book Café in Another World

sweet I know the series is probably going to continue with volume three and a couple of months or next year a year but that was the perfect ending to this series it was so cute I can't be the only one who thought of that. I really don't like the idea of the demon King coming back and shattering her happiness I've been very happy with just learning their day today it's been so sweet

Awaawawa another savior in the same world? I hope she doesn’t disturb Ill and Tsukina.

For everyone asking about the end and the new savior, there are bits of the dialogue on the very last page. It's not the end, a new volume is being made to be released this winter, not sure when tho.
The new savior is a guy, Youta/Yuuta. Not sure how old, and he seems more interested in magic and beasts etc... However, we don't know what kind of person he will be, and considering he's a dude, he might fall in love with tsukina, or something, just speculation tho lol.

hope the new savior won't be a arrogant brat. but the tsukina arc ended so fast, im kinda sad 😔😔😫

I feel so spoiled today! First my boyfriend makes me tea and breakfast, then I pull up mangadex and a chapter is up, then I look again the 4 chapters are up!? There is nothing more I need!

!!!!! I wasn't expecting a mass release!!!! And it made it to the end of the arc!!!!

Thank you so much for the new chapters! I love this story so much 🖤🤍💚💙♥️🧡💜❤️

Ooh next arc is gonna be interesting. The savior is
a Male. Lol the god had enough with spoiled female saviors 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread