The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

I normally don't care for Webtoons as the format bugs me for some reason. Also I find the RPG elements to be a little too silly but for some reason this skeleton is just interesting.

Double-page supporter
I wonder: Is the Rae Rubia scenario failed or is it still valid? We don't know the conditions of the first scenario.

Also about Rae Rubia (Saw in the raws) (Big Spoiler)
She seems completely dead. When he died later he resurected at the start of the day. Maybe it's the reason why he didn't kill himself: he did it but since he waited several days, he couldn't bring her back.

Dex-chan lover
where did you see that, there's no raws past ch.7.
We don't know her ultimate fate yet. I hope they don't just kill her off after hinting at her being a big part of the story. Makes me lose confidence in the author if so.

@vannn
check charles0520 link

so after reading raws idk anymore... looks like there are "save points" along way which means he can't save summoner anymore (as far as i can understand from pics) also gladiator? really? this doesn't look good IMO

Group Leader
From my experience, korean webtoons tend to either be utterly boring, or utterly interesting. Never a middle ground.
Though fortunately, this one appears to fall into the latter category. Might be quite the roller coaster, too.

Group Leader
This is very interesting, definitely going to follow this c; also does anyone have a link to the novel?

An undead should be immune to mind afflictions, charms and whatnot. As a hardcore RPG fan, this annoys me more than it should.

@MarceloYuri I think anything that awakens to consciousness and self awareness is quite fine being afflicted with magic afflictions. IE If you think of him more as a soul inhabiting a skeleton, the soul is being absorbed by the dungeon and therefore dreaming awful things. Its pretty fair imo

@MistahMoose
Souls also classify as undead in some RPG, so he still classify as an undead being. I am really digging the story and enjoying. But it is a rule in most RPGs that undeads are immune to mind afflictions, some poison, life drains(if you drain life from undead, it hurts you instead), confusion and other stuff. Even the player character in World of Warcraft can break charm and mind control with a racial. You can't Provoke undeads in Ragnarok Online. And if he was more the "soul inhabiting a skeleton" he wouldn't be killed if the skeleton is destroyed. Of course, I am comparing this to a game because he has access to an UI but, in honestly, I also think that a conscious being is susceptible to any mind affliction of magical nature because it has awareness.
BUT that is extreme nitpicking. As I said, I am really enjoying the story, just this little detail that bothers me, and, tbh, I admit that is more than it should, so the fault is on me :p

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| ANIME TIDDIES |
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

It's been 10 chapters so far, but the page count amounts to maybe three or four chapters of a regular manga...

Contributor
I admit, i consider almost all manhua pure shit cause limitations to the freedom of author in korea and china, but this one is something... interesting, at least till now. A good use of the rpg game trope.

Users who are viewing this thread