The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Thank you so much for calling out all these immature scantalators. We love you, and we hope that the groups translating this project get back on track.

Double-page supporter
Thanks man. Do it on your paces (but consistent)

I'm impressed by the translation considering it was mostly done by Google sunbae and your creative fine-tuning. That combination puts the trans on the level of a human translation, except for a couple instances when Google sunbae's robot-ness and inability to adjust to context shows through.

For example, when Lady Keldon or w/e looks around for Ivona, [없어…?] in this context is more like [(she's) not here/gone].

The more obvious example is when Ivona's father is about to slap her, Google sunbae gives a literal trans of [이년] as "two years" when it should be [you bitch/this bitch] or [this wench] if it seems too vulgar.

Edit: Forgot to thank you for this! You did really really well, esp since it was just you and a robot setting this webtoon back on its feet.
*salute*

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate you posting your practice for us to read. I like this story and it is nice to be able to continue to read it.

Thank you! The translation was really good, despite being google translated, and your credits page was perfect lol. Perfectly summed up how I felt about the situation too. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread