The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Group Leader
@bicyclebastard we tried uploading chapter 24 but had some problems, we can’t exactly figure it out so we are just going along with the flow now~ 😭

Dex-chan lover
You guys missed a little detail that chef here suppose to the brother of the chef at the hotel she dine before. Where the hotel that the duke bought for her stay
Edit: it was the palace's chef. Also others already mention it, that head maid thoughts is incomprehensible. Feels like some details being left out during translation.

Aside from a few typos and some missing punctuations, this chapter is okay. Thanks for translating!

Not trying to be rude or anything, but might I suggest the use of a variety of different fonts instead of just a single font? That could help convey emotions better to the readers.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this could be a misunderstanding. Maybe the maid was referring about, how the rumors make her look/appear and it went missing in translation. In the capital everyone outside of the house, who didn't know her, treated her like a villainess. Well, it could be...or she is a snake. We'll see.

God, I know I'm getting old when my reaction to hearing about a possibly 12-yo editor is a. "go do your homework instead!" and b. "how tf they gonna explain someone online paying for their computer to be repaired???"

Firstly, Thank you for your hardwork. But, i think u need a proofreader and better TS (I don't need a perfect grammar; But i need a flow conversation. Srsly. I understand korean and you seems change
'a lot' of sentence.)

It's not hate. But it seems you're "force" the conversation and the others. So please at least bring a PR. I'll wait for your improvement like the previous group did before!

Considering how many times these sweets are repeated identical - taken evenly by the rendering program - in all Korean isekai, I'd say they deserve their own name:

I guess we can call this one a strawberry tower - chan

Double-page supporter
Is it the gays' plan? (no offense intended)

Users who are viewing this thread