The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot how this began....Is this asshole even a summoner at all or did he pretend to be while using the MC ?

@Akera93 He was juste using the MC s powers as is own, the as***le can't summon anything

Anyway, that's karma for you golden shit
MC is so awesome

Dex-chan lover
Oh he's definitely going to try to defame and/or kill her for this.

Dex-chan lover
The biggest mistake that can ever be made by any civilization is to tie anything that can save or better the life of people to one institution, doesn't matter which one it may be.
In general notion trusting religion for anything is stupid anyway, even (or rather especially) when magic and gods are proved to be real.

@mahtan The problem here is that the statues do work; it's just that their magic is being suppressed by what appears to be the Demon Army.

Dex-chan lover
@Despada
I see it differently, the problem I see is that no back up has been developed because it is considered "heretic" to cure diseases if it is not by using the "power of God" which then stop any development on medicine, which could be used much more efficient as it would be something anyone could use instead of having to rely on some specific person from the "official organization". One example of that problem is the world of overlord where even if someone has the capacity to heal someone else they are not allowed because healing must be done through the temples.

Oh, I totally forgot that Gaspal still exists. Knowing him, he is about to start something, isn’t he?

Double-page supporter
That's right, Gaspal, eat your fucking words. Hope you diiiiiie. Oh, I had no idea I harbored that much hate towards him, lmao.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread