The Story About You x Me - Ch. 52 - Lucky

awwww my heart just broke when I saw Gu Ze crying! my poor little baby, come here i'll also give u a hug

and thank you so much for the recent updates guys!!! y'all are truly amazing ❤️

literally felt my heart clench reading this and tears come to my eyes... i love these boys and i want them to be happy and i'm glad that gu ze was told that people love him and think he deserves love, i know how emotional and necessary it can be to hear that sometimes. i think what hit me the hardest though was him saying that he's so lucky that he got to meet him like ouuugh my heart... this chapter totally killed me but thank you for continuing to translate this ❤️

I just checked up on Ch 1 and the author has significantly improved their artstyle! It's difficult to notice the gradual change. Also thanks for translating so frequently :)

Aggregator gang
really loving this chapter (and this whole little classroom flashback arc) because the dialogue progression felt really organic. Like their talk felt like something that grows from an organic, intimate conversation that you have with a friend. We know form the comic that they'll grow to be more than that, but I really enjoy how their relationship is progressing, how the author is portraying it, and I love seeing them support one another.

it felt cathartic seeing gu ze cry for the first time. hes a boy deserving of so much more than what he’s been given. so thankful he has ruchuan :’)

No matter how much i was rereading that scene, every time i'm a bit out of about how "that noisy guy" suddenly turns to "how lucky that i meet you"

Sometimes you really just need that one person to get you through and some people aren't lucky enough to have that person... ):

Users who are viewing this thread