The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length

Dex-chan lover
@Aheyshsh oh, ok thanks. I was confused since in my country we use tapioca starch to make a kind of pancake and I'd never seen it been used in drinks before

Group Leader
Sorry about the long delay guys, chapter 8 is around 4000 words long, so it's been taking us a while to get it done, but we're working on multiple chapters at the same time, so we'll hopefully be caught up real soon!

to <harou>,

thank you for the message you have given via the message board 😉

for me, personally, it is not a problem as long as the scanlation is still being uploaded,
so the readers, such as myself, could still enjoy this wonderful series 😀

i understand that to upload a new chapter do takes sometime to prepare 🤓, so take your time OK

no worries 😊

Yeaaaah, no, she’s a cunt
They can play up the whole “oh shes so charming, dont ya love to hate her, everyone does!” Thing
But nah, shes an insufferable cunt. Glad its a side story, had she been the MC this series wouldve bombed

10 chapters in and i can say it's better than 90% of romcoms
the characters feel fresh, and you can feel the love and passion of the author

Fed-Kun's army
Good artstyle and a fun main couple. Sadly two awful characters overshadow most good parts and the main couple becomes background characters very fucking fast.

Still to short to properly rate. Will continue reading in hope the main couple gets moved into the focus permanently.

the vice president and president both look really similar to characters from Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous which is also by the same artist

Users who are viewing this thread