The Story of a Manga Reader Site that After Many Trials and Tribulations Reached its 6th Year of Existence!

Dex-chan lover
Happy birthday friends. Been there from the start and you always did a wonderful job making the best manga website and cultivating an amazing community :glee:

Power Uploader
I still remember when Solotards used to break this site and it would make me hate Solo Leveling fans and craptoons as a whole. I joined MangaDex because it was the only site that could block country specific comics. I instantly blocked all manhwa and manhua.

Over time, I opened my mind bit by bit. In a way, MangaDex basically made me less racist you could say. It's crazy how many times I've visited MD throughout the day. In days of sadness, in days of happiness, I would always visit MD. Probably would have killed myself during COVID if not for MD (I couldn't bear to read manga in long strip on other sites).

Happy 6 years ! ! !

Fed-Kun's army
Super vague, didn't understand a single thing you mentioned but happy birthday

My country's manga reading site were created by men in their 30 to close 40 by now, nice gentlemen and funny fellows. But seeing so much work was poured into this site by so many passinate young people light up something inside me.

Best site to read mangos, ever!

p.s Still wait for comment section on site.

Double-page supporter
๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡

๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

๐ŸŽŠ
C
o
n
g
r
a
t
u
l
a
t
i
o
n
s

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Dex-chan lover
thanks for all the hard work over the years and thanks for facilitating all the yuri ๐Ÿซก

Users who are viewing this thread