The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

Re-read it again, and in chapter 2 the boy can already run around the village 5 times while he is still below 3 years ago.

I always amazed by how much Japanese babies can do that much in their age.

Thanks for the update @katanon! 😆

The 'cliff hanger' and '5 months joke' made me smile, honestly. 😂🤣

I think LH Translation has a lot of titles on their hand and has, maybe, fewer manpower or they might be busy with 'life happens' that's why they cannot release their translations as fast as they could or want it to be. Unfortunately for this title, it's been left behind for five months.

Still like LH Translations and I do visit their site to update from time to time.. but I do appreciate Katanon for giving us an update. 🙂

Can't wait for our MC to kiss the a** of that a**hole!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Guys get ready....The fight is still going up till chapter 19 of the raws

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is an interesting series.

I kinda expect the childhood friend to be ten times better than Irene in this new timeline. Though the MC will probably still chase after Irene. Curious how they will handle it.

Although guess it's gonna be a while if the current fight is gonna go on forever.

Hahaha, LHT picked it up again. @firefox1234 and @KingNova777 🤣🤣 If you want to continue scanlating @katanon I'll gladly continue to read yours, also pick the name you prefer for the girl.

EDIT: I now read the post chapter statement from LHT. I take back my previous sneeringly made statement and apologize. Awesome if katanon and LHT can continue together.

If Katanon and LH continue this together, does that mean there will be no more meme at the end of the chapter ? Then NO (; ̄Д ̄)( joke aside, ty for the chapter)

@Says Fear not, your meme stealing days shall continue! I had a little too much fun with the end page for ch12. But I needed that space for an end note so I had to nerf it. Ch12 coming soon.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno fam, im someone who doesnt give much thought about ratings, but when i saw this one being over 8 i thought i could have "something" that made it special, but... Isnt it a copy paste of every other series from the same genre? I mean, its not because it doesnt have ANYTHING that makes it feel new or different, its because it has EVERYTHING that makes it feel like the same old shit.

Dex-chan lover
Why they deleted chapter 12? (At least I could read, they're still in that scene)

Users who are viewing this thread