The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Tank Possessing…

Dex-chan lover
YAY LITTLE SIS INCOMING!!! :O

@Aichan
Really?
No like weird rapey parts? That's great :O If so then my rating goes up

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit a max hp tank who gets a dmg boost depending on his lost hp?... thats so op i call nerv^^

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu
Hes pretty much a Paladin from RO using Sacrifice with the added power up bonus the less HP he has.

hoh... i have skill like that too, named "Vengeance", skill of Renegade (Seal Online). it'll decrease my defensive power in change for increase my offensive power. Long Live Tanker!!!

Dex-chan lover
LIked more how they translated the effect of the sacrificial shield here instead the one in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
hahahaha! i was right! damage allocation skill.. XD
that 3rd skill is pretty good too.. after you broke your shell due to 4th skill.. you can unleash an attack with 3rd skill..
i must say.. he's a pretty good tank with good skill set..

I don't quite get what remove his other shell completely. The third skill?

Fed-Kun's army
lol i bet the hero party is going to be wiped or have a hard time next fight, everything was easy because they had a broken overpowered tank.

Dex-chan lover
@Garnt69 : the 3rd skill + a sloppy party taking to much hits and not noticing since they never took damage +
the hero spamming a suicide/self damaging skill (I think the web novel said it took off like 10% of his health every time)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, those are some fucking insane Tanking skills. Alone, all of them are only moderately useful at best, but all put together and this guy is probably the key to having the strongest party in history.

I would believe it if someone said he had a soul of some protective god or something dwelling in him.

that Life Transformation skill doesnt look that OP for me, your base attack may be high asf but you still need a proper offense skill to maximize the dmg, not to mention some side effect a proper skill can cause like aoe or stun etc., that skill is mostly for final blow the weakened boss or for a sudden counterattack

Aggregator gang
A tank that can turn into a DPS temporarily?! That's awesome! So when his outer shell breaks - which he has a lot of - he can turn those shaved shells into a Genki Dama, I see!

Let's wait for when he return back to the place that kick him out. Looking forward to how miserable the "Hero" party will be

Users who are viewing this thread