The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or did the art style just went up a few notches?

I hope Zhang is not dead, even though it was a stupid thing he did.

I also hope the kiddo survived, while a sad and depressed Han Bin would be something interesting, I'd prefer if the kid actually became one of their group. I know everyone thinks he's annoying, but he's a breath of fresh air to the story. That's my opinion anyway👍

this kid is too naive, not everything can be settled only by words.....

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh sigh, this manhua is turning into a pile of trash so fast. Welp, plenty of other not garbage out there, cyah bish!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the kid was destined to die by Han Bin to further influence the no killing policy.

Dex-chan lover
ahhh shiitake mushrooms. Mindless violence incoming, I repeat, Mindless violence incoming

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion i know right?

He might be really annoying at first and kinda autistic but hey. At least he's a good kid and i felt bad that he died early. I just want to see him try to annoy the shit out of that mask asshat trying to capture han bin. Haha what he gon do? capture him with magical whips?

Dex-chan lover
If he dies, we get a gloomy depressed MC whining about this mistake over and over again for the next 30 chapters or so. If he lives, we'll have an IQ melter like him for the rest of the series.

So please, for the sake of whatever this webcomic has left, die, you piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
i'm willing to bet MC doesn't even have the curse seeing as he got glitched and never actually advanced out of the "beginner" area and had to get cheated out.

why are they still collecting money? MC won the match, he earned his freedom and don't even try to tell me the fat retarded noble actually tried to go back on his word after just seeing what MC can do. MC should have been freed 2 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread