The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 65

Fed-Kun's army
@okestra
I don't know about others but I don't compare this to other Isekai "'trash"". This was just bad writing as a chapter and as content. I didn't have much of an issue with the previous 63 chapters but the last two chapters are just badly executed. Too many assumptions were made by too many people. O I see a monster who has hostages??? it's evil and his hands & legs are occupied so let's kill it. Too much 'depth' or maybe it's just what should be normal or expected course of action?

And that wyvern trash, moments ago Atisse and the 'monster' talked and you guys get teleported. You know what will happen when town adventurers see him and what action they will take. But since they died? or just got their ass kicked. I'm gonna go and beat down the 'monster' and take revenge? maybe.

Nothing will happen 'probably' next chapter

It's okay to have a side story, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it when MC is done with his battle, author!!!, do it when MC is take a nap, training, beat his meat or whenever MC doing something boring! Not when MC battling for his life with going berserk.. this is so disappointing..

from what i read to the latest chapter, so far the plot mostly only progress when MC is separated with his teammates.

ephyr has been annoying before - but here she is acting reasonably based on the information presented to her. The monster she sees has clearly been created by the omphalos' blessing just like her captor,he also killed a bunch of guards so he is likely hostile and he is carrying the girl who was a companion to her captor.

the most rational conclusion is that this guy is part of the 'great earth' group and should be considered as a possible enemy.

this comment section is is very annoying

Aggregator gang
Why no one killed that asshole dude who pulled the dungeon core yet ????

Users who are viewing this thread