Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King

I've read up to the latest(ch. 57).
Why does OP MC that gets bullied by weaker characters exists? It's so annoying. This had a good start, but went downhill. Such a waste of potential on this manhwa's premise.

@Lanian
I mean not really, his morals are annoying, but my comment has to do with the latest chapter, where he gets cut down by our MC

Watching bin beat a god until the point of wishing for his death really was 😳😳
Would love to see our old friend piss himself, wishing the new other worlder luck, his face is terribly cute to be fodder 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
the missing chapters arent even on leviatan scans web OOF, hopefully someone is willing to go back and scan

Dex-chan lover
Man it be great if someone could upload the missing chapter instead of telling people go to another website

Woman runs, stumbles into an enemy named "Egg Planter" using a long tentacle tongue from its mouth to attack her. Geezus christ the next possible scene.

Edit: What an unexpected development, after a while the story become more immersing. I really have high expectation for this

My pov in middle of story:
MC during whole story: Should I act now? No, they will knew my real strength. What about now, they are going to die if I don't do anything? No, I'll wait until they lose consciousness.
The type of mc that is bound by everything in his surrounding. The manhwa started good, but it feels like there is no real challenger for the mc in the world. That's why author keep prolonging fights by using side characters for a while, then finishing the bad guy with sword swing or two by the mc.

Dex-chan lover
When are the missing chapters going to be translated?
or just feeling lazy?

another group/site having it translated but not posted does not help us here.

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx
Kinda late to respond to your question, but -- giving their website one look, they're not uploading the missing chapters because it's not their chapters. They just host other peoples' chapters, to build up to their own translations.
Which, honestly, I prefer them to keep translating from where other people left off, rather than start over.
@Shevar so, no. They won't. o_o

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MANGA WANT, ME WANT, GIVE MANGA!

Also it was a joke mate

Users who are viewing this thread