The Terminally-Ill Side-Character Inside of a Martial Arts Novel (Promo)

Wait this is only a promo for the light novel???? I was looking forward to following this. It seems so good 😭😭 hope the light novel gets picked up or that this gets continued.

whoa this looks really interesting I hope the novel gets picked up!! and eventually a manhwa comes out of it!

I really wish the promos had links to the novels..... preferably the translation team, but if not, the original. 😭😭😭

ahh this gives off such a gentle feeling, love the art~~

Really wish it would have a full manhwa adaption 😣

I loved this. It's taking that reincarnated as X character trope and returning it back to Xianxia style, but with a more shoujo focus. I don't recall another example of this. I really hope I can find the novel and that they do make a manhwa of it

I'm excited for this! I really hope there's more to come with the webtoon, it's always harder to find fully translated novels, though I do enjoy reading them as well!

Oh no, another promo that made my heart ache! It really does give off a gebtle/comforting feeling, as another commenter said. Hope to see more of the novel/webtoon very soon. Thanks for translating! :)

Users who are viewing this thread