The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 30

I wished the artist makes the drawing more dark, coz i mean we r heading that route man.
This should be a tragedy tag manhwa

can we bring rurahel back to life and kill her again please (is she even dead if she's a spirit?)

@Pocky8
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
(╯ರ ~ ರ)╯︵ ┻━┻
(┛ಸ_ಸ)┛彡┻━┻
(ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻
┻┻︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵┻┻
(ノ`⌒´)ノ┫:・┻┻
┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)
┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰)
(ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻
(ノ ̄皿 ̄)ノ ⌒== ┫
(ノT_T)ノ ^┻━┻

I have more but they're putting back the table or laughing and I don't think you want those now, right?

@Miyono-chan Thank you, you're my hero! <3

That said, my reaction to the end of this chapter is:
┻┻︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵┻┻

This chapter had me slightly lifted before pushing me into another pit of despair. NOOOOOOOOO, I wasn't expecting them to let their guards down or be slightly more receptive to the emperor just from what their guardian had told them. BUT MANNNNN I thought their relationship would improve slightly, not another misunderstand 🥺🥺😭😭😭. I wonder how terrifying and terrible they felt when they heard what was being said. The emperor should really be more tactful regardless of where he is... As the saying goes, the walls have ears... Hopefully, there would still be hope in fixing this 😵

I'm also worried about
their guardian. So that's how it works, he is connected to their hearts.

ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻ why can't you be mindful of what you say like really!! Then author you just threw me off of an emotional cliff

Honestly i hope they eavesdropping from the start, not half assed hearing only last words... even if they hear half of it they should have asked the emperor about it all, at least they have to know about their origin.

I hope these twins don't annoy me because im starting to get tired of their attitude.

-- Don't you dare do something that'll make twins gloomy!!!
-- OK!

-- If anything, I'd kill them all!

-- You f*cked up, shitty emperor!

oof... he is pretty much killing his children's spirit LOL. I bet that spirit is an especial one. The way he said it, it all comes down to the way he said it. He pretty much blames all his problems into the twins instead of the woman that was controlling him.

come on!!! a language is just a tool. If you don't use it properly, you will take more time to finish the job SMH.
@Eihwaz probably OR she used dark magic to create those twins into her womb with the royal blood running in their vein. No matter what, she raped him even if she didn't touch him because she produced children that carry his traits, his lineage without his consent.

Users who are viewing this thread