The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 32

Is the emperor seriously shocked that the twins resent him? Hasn't he put himself into their shoes even once?

Thanks for the update!

The way I see it, the twins feared their life if they misspoke since they thought they were unwanted. They still wanted to lived though. The emperor couldn't possibly forced them to talk since he thought the twins were fragile enough and possibly broke down on tiniest bit of exertion.

I don't know if this could be resolve with communication when the twins were already guarded towards the royal family in the first place. It's not all about communication. Actions also should be considered.

Yay! They are slightly smarter than I thought. Well at least the boy is....

And the father is stupid.

I hate manufactured tension. Ah well.

Dex-chan lover
The second prince is the only one with brains in this family. Emperor is dumber than a doornail...

Jfc. This imperial family deserves to be dethroned. Their right to rule is literally decided by their birth (this god-given gift bullshit is just...ugh), and they're so damned privileged they have no actual social skills or any diplomacy skills or political skills, literally just ruling with an iron fist. Where is their spy/informant group...why is it all up to the one prince that seems the least competent because he's so self-assured...this imperial family is only considered "good" because of paper-thin plot armor.

Literally what has this family done for their subjects, for them to have any of the reader's respect.

Fed-Kun's army
I want to like this, but everyone is just so dumb. The imperial family are a bunch of morons. How does the country run when they are fooled so easily by a kid.

Thanks for the chapter!

Some say they're dumb but they didn't know this Manhwa is an Angst kind of story. lmao

just chill guys xD

Ah, the good old "misunderstanding that can be cleared in 30 seconds if they had communicated" trope.

Why is everyone so fking stupid?!?!?!?!? Like you really gonna separate them from yourself again and make them distrust and hate you more???
At least Arjen was like nahhh they ain't that bad... WTF JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER I'M SO DONE WITH THEM BUT I'LL KEEP READING 😂

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
you don't- the assassinations my babies, palace politics and cunning nobles. I understand it's for plot but c'mon on. this is makes me frustrated as a reader. I want to see them happy soon- but their so reasonable, and dad just fucking making decisions by himself.
family is absolutely intolerable even with the best of intentions. I'm holding my resentment unless the man puts his life on the line, even then this behavior is inexcusable. he knows what the children we like prior to picking them up...
tbh. I absolutely hate that their worries aren't prompting conversations with the twins and instead he turns to a family, to question a child of similar age to ask questions. whats preventing him from asking them directly, they maybe quiet but they aren't mute!
that's it- I'm waiting out for a couple more chapters. there's cliffs at every turn but I want this heart wrenching part to be over with. this is shoujo, not tragedy...

Why cant the emperor and the first prince not asking the twins about their problem rather than talking to someone else? Cant they do some communication here??
If the twins couldnt trust you then started building through communication with them! They need to talk to each other and not hiding things! Just try give the twins stuff to show affection woudlnt get you affection its just give you distance 😕

Users who are viewing this thread