The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress

This is awesome! We stan our Cecilia, and also, the fricking love triangle between the prince, "Cecil" and Cecilia is going to be hillarious XD

Double-page supporter
Yo what is up with these two groups posting the same chapter every week, can they have some kind of agreement on who's gonna scanlate this manga?

Group Leader
@WeeCrolly I wouldn't call it an agreement (since ej and my group has never talked), but yeah we're both doing our own thing for now. It's not like we can tell them to stop working on it or anything lol.

a mistake during a certain event, and the story began to head down an unexpected path...?
Guesses at random before I read any further:
A-Becomes god
B-Gains a harem
C-Gains a yaoi harem
D-Opens a cafe

Wow this manga is actually amazing Haha,
I hope Cecil will accept to at least meet up with him, better safe then sorry after all, maybe he'll get so mad he'll destroy things around them ? (PS: I'm talking about the country....that's a Male leader's power for you 😭😂)
Ah and that cat, i wonder if we'll see it again?? I hope so at least, it seems like that cute lil baby will be of help to our darling MC haha~!

Double-page supporter
@Mary267ojou Well thanks for the confirmation, you do you I guess? But it might be better to talk it with the other group since confusion might happen in the future.

@Tamagowinter Hey, I guess you want to see two of the same chapters every week. It's just a hassle to both groups but if they like what they're doing then that's fine.

Definitely prefer FFS' scan over the other group. Way less vulgar and better flowing sentences.

god that was so hilarious french frog and tapioca's translations are really the best😂

Oscar: Even if you call yourself her "sibling," at the end, you're only her stepbrother!
Gil: Unfortunately for you, I think that the "step" part is actually the best part of it.😄

and seriously, a "knee knocker"😂 didn't expect to see that here😂😂😂

thank you for the translations as always😘

Users who are viewing this thread